"There Is No Servant InThe World As a Good Colored Servant"

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I have lots of good black manservants... I mean... friends!!!

C.T. sure was the faithful and discreet slaveowner, wasn't he?

CZAR

• Hamas
    Hamas
    Beryl and Hamas sittin' in a tree.....K I S S I N G.......

lol ... you're just jealous, minime !

• minimus
    minimus

Czar---You bad.-----Hamas, Dang right I'm jealous.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Just because you like R&B, it doesn't mean you know anything about this stuff

But I have a black freind so I must know a lot, no?

And since, like me, ALL black people like R&B and can sing then I'm qualified to comment.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Gumby
    Now......what the hell were we talkin about?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• gumby
    gumby

I know this is kinda off the subject but............do you think black dudes REALLY have bigger dingers than white guys?

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Brum Everytime you misspell friend, I think you're saying fiend.....There is that mentality though, of believing that you know sumthin about a little sumthin' because of who your friends are..........GUMBY, ask Brummie. He should know.

• Panda
    Panda

A comment by a reg pio sister's husband always really stuck with me (pre-Herd) "Why are the GB only old white men?" The sister who is black didn't have an answer and I didn't either. So that question may actually have been one of the first needlin' cracks in my suit of armor --- thanks to racism I'm free...

• minimus
    minimus

Most Germans and Englishmen are white....Franz, Franz, Klein, Schroeder, Swingle, Henschel, Barr, Barber, Booth....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Gumby-

do you think black dudes REALLY have bigger dingers than white guys?

Statistically yes, but Black people tend to have longer limbs in general (legs, arms, "dingers", etc). But the love-making comment was a joke. I've never had sex with a Black man, so I don't know how good they are. I was mainly talking about myself .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit