"There Is No Servant InThe World As a Good Colored Servant"

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

stillajwexelder----I'm no lady and I'm sure there's an exception to every "rule" but I believe that's supposed to be true. But that's more a generational thing vs. a racial, imo.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I have never met a man Black or White man that didn't love giving and receiving.

Teejay-

I'm on 24, there's still time.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think it would be far more interesting to find out what you think about this urban legend, stillajwexelder. What's your take on it? Is it likely to be true, or more likely to be a myth? Is your own desire or lack thereof of oral sex dependant on your own perception of your status and abilities as a lover? Having heard that, "black men in general do not like gooing down on a women -- they prefer the other way round -", how do you think that differs from, or compares to, the sexual preferences of white men "in general"? Yourself?

Inquiring minds may want to know, but they need to share first.

Heck, with so many fine mandingo warriors on this very forum, you can go right to the source! Kind of a little sexology lab of our own, right here on the discussion board. Drop trau boys, this is science. Don't you worry your nappy little head about no tuskegee, this is 2003 .

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well I am a white male -- and love giving oral - eating p---y (yes receiving too) -- so when a white women colleague of mine told me that black men do not -I thought it had to be a load of crap -- then I heard it again in a different state but admittedly is was from another white female -- so at first I thought it was total horseshit but then I was not sure having heard the same thing twice -- so here is my take -- I absolutley love doing it to a women -- so I assume all men love it -- so that is why I asked the question to get further enlightment from a broader spectrum of the female population. In short I wanted to check the facts -- just interested -- it is because witnesses are so anti -oral that it interests me

• happyout
    happyout

I don't think men not giving oral sex is restricted to black men. I have had conversations with male friends of many races (white, asian, hispanic, and black) and some of them were anti and some of them were pro. My personal experience has only included one black man who said he wouldn't, but he eventually did. I think some of the taboo comes from thinking that women aren't clean down there, you know the whole "fish" thing. The one guy who had initially said he wouldn't do it was willing to try only immediately after I showered. I mean immediately. I was damn near still in the shower.

My husband, a well endowed black man, does it, and loves giving and receiving. I would not have married him otherwise, as I believe wanting to receive but not give is a sign of a seriously selfish person.

Happyout (happy and satisfied)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

thanks for that happyout -- so it has cleared up a little mystery -- it is an urban legend -- and not a racial thing -- by the way I know a few witnesses who have fessed up to it also (under the age of 25) -- 2 of them regular pioneers -- so more and more the average dub is ignoring GB directives

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I detest Doing the C-Dooty, but as St. Paul said, "Love goeth down..."

Oh wait, maybe that was somebody else...

CZAR

• teejay
    teejay
    My personal experience has only included one black man who said he wouldn't, but he eventually did. -- Happyout

Still-a,

Isn't it a bit early in the day to be having this conversation?

At any rate, I am yet another of those subjects you've heard tell of who does not mind at all pleasuring his woman this way. You may find the following to be untrue but I assure you it isn't: I like it so much that, forced between the two, I would rather give than receive.

• minimus
    minimus

"There is more happiness in giving than there is in recieving".....(from the Bible)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit