The new Broadcast is - predictably - about being loyal to the GB.
It's a Shut Up and Sit Down message.
One of the funny things they keep bringing up is the correlation between the GB and Moses.
Those who don't listen to the GB are like Korah.
This is a FALSE choice, why?
Let's look at a quick comparison. (this is from the point of view of the bible)
Was Moses directly picked by god?
Was the GB directly picked by god?
- Well no, we actually are not told how the GB are picked and why the qualify.
Did god talk to Moses?
Does god talk to the GB
- No, they admit they are not in direct communication.
Did god inspire Moses to write laws and judge.
Does god inspire the GB to write laws and judge.
- No, they admit they are not inspired, and they are always wrong and need to change things all the time.
Did god give the israelites undisputable proof that Moses is his channel?
- Yes, many miracles visible to everyone one around happend
Does god give JWs undisputable proof that the GB are his channel?
- No, there is no proof, actually contrary.
Was Moses ever wrong?
Has the GB ever been wrong?
- EVERY TIME
Did Moses prefigure Jesus Christ?
Do the GB prefigure Jesus Christ?
So how are they alike? Why should they have the same status or respect as Moses?