Any thought behind your " Avatar"

by The Rebel 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

I love bonsai - the horticultural art of training trees to grow in flat containers. My avatar is a picture of Mt. Fuji, which I visit often and in my opinion is the very essence of beauty and power.

Many westerners see "bonsai" and they mistake it for "banzai" which can be a war cry or just mean "Hurray!" or "Long life to you!"

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I'm with stillin. I am youngish but technology frustrates me. Nothing makes me grumpier than technological problems. I could try to add a real pic but just that it might be frustrating is enough to not make me try. So I've got the brown thing. Brown is my least favorite color, fyi. But I've become sort of fond of it. Mine looks quite different than most, and it's got a smile and a wink. I would happily lose the rat's tail but oh well.

My name is because I have faded and am done and away. Plus I've always thought she's a gorgeous actress.

I really really love this topic, by the way.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my avatar is my car number plate--i'm in the uk.

i was at a party at Cantleave & Nugget's house----he and i went onto the UK car registration site where one can buy unused registrations--there it was--he held a loaded banana to my head and made me buy it

my username is an anagram--have you worked it out ?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    My hobby is breeding and rescuing hedgehogs. They have taken over my life.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Who would have thought looking at a posters " avator" so much thought lay behind it? It's made fun reading and been helpful in understanding behind the " avator" are so many intelligent, sensitive and valuable " real" people.

Thanks.

The Rebel.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Mine was on the back of an album by a british emo/hardcore band. It is a robot in a post apocalyptic world tying and putting on a red tie. If you don't see how it relates to being a JW then you may be a little slow. LOL
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm far too busy with my chain of eating establishments to put much thought into my Avatar.

-Pete

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dad, Uncle J, and I resemble my avatar. Closest likeness I could get without being the real deal. E. Lesley Tompson F., pictured, has become a hippie, in my guise.

Some people call me Jesus.

CC

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

My avatar is a publicity photo from the TV series Utopia.

Which seems appropriate for JW's.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy
    I did a ceremony in Bali for my long deceased mother a number of years ago. Very powerful and I guess a symbol of how far I have shifted from what I believed for decades as a jw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit