Back in the meat raffle of life!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest social relationships

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Just wanted to point out that if you wanted to hold somebody down and spank them, I'd be happy to.. erm... assist...

CZAR

• Xandria
    Xandria

((Jo)):

Definately his loss, de-finately- definately his loss, Jo. ( ya ya corny I know). You deserve much better than someone who would do this to you. For now, us girls can all put on our PJ's and eat Ben & Jerry's ~ gossip etc. Or we can have on crazy girls night out at Chippendales your choice. ( Of course I will have to be designated driver and I can only look but not touch.)

X.

• avishai
    avishai

DAMN, girl!!! Almost makes me wish I was single again, from your writing, not that i cheat anyway, sounds like you'd keep me too TIRED to cheat. Dammit, dammit, dammit. Plus, I've seen yer photo & yer hot, besides. DAMMITT!!!!

• Panda
    Panda

Jo, Men are as faithful as their opportunities allow.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Joanna, don't mistrust your insticts. A few months is just not enough to really know the mettle of a man. Dating is a crap shoot. Childbirth, too. Sometimes you give birth to an angel, sometimes you do not. What makes the difference is what you do when you realize you've got a big, fat problem. There is something in the flavour of your post that gets me to thinking you will do just fine. You see, I have talked to more than one sappy sweetheart that would KEEP that lying, cheating, two timing excuse for a boyfriend. And blame herself. You are demonstrating a dignity and self-respect that will do you well in the future.

I like what Thunder said,

Trouble is though, that there are gals out there that encourage that behavior in men. You gals need to demand more from the men in your lives and not put up with our $#!t! Men need to feel needed, wanted, loved, lusted, and controlled to a certain extent. Set boundries, demand fidelity of the heart and mind.

I think you are well on your way.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

my offer to saran wrap his car still stands

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Well knock me down with a monkey fart! I wasn't expecting this kind of a response. You people, all sweeties! And I really appreciate you all taking an interest in my little goings-on this weekend. I really do! You've all been far too kind, and I will love you forever for that--all of you!

And I want to respond to all of you--because all of you have made great points. (Damn my working 14 hours today and staying away from you beautiful people for too long).

Tink- You are a hottie as well.

if i were a guy i would so date you!

Ditto--if this whole lesbian thing takes, I am so stalking you!

Cygnus-I don't even know what to say to you, you've been one of the best friends a girl could ask for. And I have always appreciated talking to you. You get me, and I will forever be greatful when someone does. I am going to make a bracelet now that will say WWCD? (What Would Cygnus Do?) On second thought that's a crap idea. (But I love ya anyway!!)

Prisca-

You'll find someone who will make you forget all about your cheating ex, and make you glad you kept those matching bra & panties sets

I am sorry to hear you've had to go through this too--tis the pits ain't it? But thanks, I appreciate it. And for now the tags will stay on the panties--you know for that sexy Minnie Pearl look.

SYN-

lots more things like that about the male and female bodies that point to a heriditary "cheating" nature.

Yeah--I have heard this rationale used before. It probably is the whole judeo-christian thing. I mean in theory it makes sense. But honestly, it feels "wrong" to me to cheat. Morally and even physically. I will admit, I am no angel. I have messed around with a guy and been "the other woman". I hated it. I felt like it was a lie, and it even put a hamper on the sex. (You know us querky emotional women.) So while it could be biology--I dunno. After talking to him some more, I think it was more than just biological urges to leave spawn on the planet.

Shoshana-

Shoshana the yenta here

Oh god that cracked me up! You know what--sure what the hell--here is my e-mail addy: [email protected] Work your magic matchmaker!! Find me a find...*stops right now, and begs forgiveness!*

Aztec-

I wanna be more like you. :-*

Oh you sweetie! And here I have just been trying to be more like you! Cuz you rock! *hoots like a drunk and falls down* (Are you sure you want to be like me?

Thunder-

OH MY GOD!!

You gals need to demand more from the men in your lives and not put up with our $#!t!

Eyegirl and I have talked about this often asking--"Do we need to be a byotch to get a man, because they seem to have no problem whipping their men" And you have just answered that for us! It's good to know, but frankly I have come to the conclusion today, after much weeping and shouting "WHY ME" in a Nancy Kerrigan kind of way, that I do like me. And I like that I am not a byotch, and I can show my love and affection in other ways instead of making demands. That's who I am. I guess I just have to find a guy who doesn't think "woo hoo, open poone-tang season!" when they meet me and my lax dating protocol.

And don't worry--today's "I like me for who I am" moment, sponsored in part by mister rogers, has reminded me--I really don't ever have to settle or put up with this kind of behavior from someone who obviously doesn't respect me. I won't ever settle. But thanks for the reminder. (at my darkest, oh shit I can forgive him, moment--I needed this reminder).

Eric-

HOLY CRAP DUDE! You get the "worst way to find out you got cheated on" story!! *big hugs* But you really picked up on some of the exact same emotions, physical sensations, i was having last night. Cripes.

to spell "cuckold".

I was actually wondering about this last night while I was whipping around on the backroads doing 80 and listening to loud angry music, can a woman be a cuckolded? I mean I don't have a cuck, and I don't think you could technically hold what I have. HEE HEE!

all of a sudden interested women abound, they are flirting on the left of me, touching me on the right, and seduction is all around.

In answer to your question my only response is, maybe success breeds confidence? You are getting some action, you are secure--daisy's sprout from your groin, and all of a sudden, "woo hoo--look at that boy shine". I dunno. Just a theory.

Joy-

I am starting to realize what great friends I have here. Not that y'all weren't gettin some serious lovin and admiration from me before--but still, it feels good to know you all "like me, you really like me" (best if read in Sally Fields voice). You really are a Joy--and I have always loved your posts. So thanks for your support hun, you are a gem!

SheilaM-

Always emphasise that little part some men can think otherwise. Also next relationship tell the man from the start that Thunder has a sword and is NOT afraid to use it LOL

Oh trust me. It is emphasised. I am a one man kinda whore. Which is what always makes this so hard, cuz it;s like, dude I wouldn't do this to you! And yes--from now on there will be mention of swords and genital regions on the first date. Haha!

Czar-

Cheating is fun.

Can't say my experience has been the same. Pardon my disagreement, i am sure you can guess why.

Mav-

You didn't bust my chops at all man! It needs to be said.

Did this fellow claim to be exclusive? Did he really care about you?

It was said, and it was expressed, but obviously not heartfelt. And in hindsight, no I guess we weren't on the same page...hindsight is 20/20. I dunno if that is my fault for believing him, my fault for not questioning him and his saying he loved me, but I am gullible. Hopefully I can learn. And it is better to find this out sooner than later.

The funny thing is, I was willing to chill things out with him about three weeks ago, but he thought it was all going fine and dandy and I shouldn't worry about us--cuz we were good. Oopies, I guess he had second thoughts. Such is life eh?

Feral-

maybe you were too nifty for him and he wanted to distance himself from all that blinding glory?

I somehow doubt this was it. But thanks anyway! I mean I am good--but not that good!

Tyydyy-

I would say that if the man was truly in love with you or thought that your relationship was strong enough to last forever, he wouldn't have cheated. It's not a reflection on you. It just means that he wasn't able to communicate his true feelings.

BINGO-DING DING DING! I couldn't agree more. Which while it sucks is the nuts and bolts of it all.

I'll bet that it would hurt worse if he just came to you and said that it was over because he wanted to try to find something else.

It would hurt yes. Of course it would. It would mean I was in love with someone who wasn't in love with me. That always sucks hairy donkey balls. But actually this hurts worse. Because it means he didn't respect me enough to tell me how he was feeling. It means while I was happy, he was unhappy. And for all he did to me, I still have feelings for him--I won't lie. And part of those feelings are still love. And I want him to be happy. I really do. So if he is not happy with me, I do want him to find his happy. Because the truth is, he didn't think very much of himself, which is what hurt too. He didn't see in himself, what I did. And I think, despite his being a cheating poopie head, he does deserve to be happy. Every mortal living bieng does. But find your happy AFTER you break it off with me so I can still respect you later. Know what I'm sayin?

Sixy-

OH HAPPY DAY!

I accept, btw. *extends ring finger*

I have always been partial to vegas weddings myself. I will wear a tube top and hot pants if you promise to wear an orange jumpsuit. And I insist that a Japanese elvis impersonator perform the ceremony! Then I shall lick your sweet bald head forever and always!! (Wait did that sound immoral to anyone else?)

Rosemarie-

You are such a sweetie! Thanks for all you said, it does mean a lot to me, even if it does make me blush head to toe. Those compliments mean a lot when they come from someone like you. Namely an angel herself.

JeffT

I don't know what guys like that are looking for, but they'll never find it.

Amen to that good brother! I hope he figures out what he wants, because this really isn't helping anyone (him or the people he does this to).

Xandria-

I have always loved your posts too. Just felt I needed to say that.

Or we can have on crazy girls night out at Chippendales your choice. ( Of course I will have to be designated driver and I can only look but not touch.)

Ooh ohh! I pick this!! Oh my god! Can you imagine all us womenz in a mini-van cruisin for man meat? Even if it was just a look only adventure. (Ok I might have to give one or two licks--let's not kid ourselves here.) *Big hugs, and thanks* to you!

Avashi-

Is this the wrong time to tell you I have always had a crush on you from afar? You are another one of those posters who I always appreciate and never manage to tell. So I appologize for that.

Panda-

How ironic that this was my fortune cookie slip today!!

Men are as faithful as their opportunities allow.

Jgnat-

You are demonstrating a dignity and self-respect that will do you well in the future.

Thank you my dear. That really means a lot to me. It really does. And I hope I do to. While I have been cheated on before, I have also never stood for it, and never looked back and wished, "if only..." so I have a feeling this too shall pass.

Eyegirl-

You do know I love you right?!! I dunno what I would do with out you my albino twin! You are my best friend--and you will always provide me the laughter I need.

my offer to saran wrap his car still stands
    I have taken the liberty of sending you a yahoo map to his apartment, his parking space number, and licence plate number. (hahahaha!) *biggest hugs of all to you--solidarity my lesbian sister!* ------------ So as most of you can tell--I am feeling better today. My morning started off rough but I found work kept me busy- and me feelings of "woe is me" quickly passed. Especially since my friend Patrick at work was quickly on to me that all was pretty flippin rotten in denmark, and he got me to sort of spill. And then let me pick the music all morning while we worked to blast over the sound system. Yee ha! I have a feeling this will be a quick bounce back. It wasn't a long relationship, so I have that working for me. It was just intense. I haven't felt that intensity in a while, and I guess I took it to mean more than I should have. c'est la vive. I will know better next time right? But I have not lost my faith in the goodness of people, never that. You're all such good people, and really I am so lucky to know you all. Thank you thank you, a million thank you's for being "with me" while I work this out. I needed ya~
  • Aztec
    Aztec

"hoots like a drunk and falls down"

LOL! I think we're already alot alike Joanna. :-p I wish you were going to be here next weekend when us Detroiters get invaded by the Torontonians. I'd give you a huge hug and tell you about how men are. Most of them are great guys but there are a few sh*theads that ruin it for the rest. You'll learn to ascertain the differance cause you're a smart chick. That's what I like about you!

~Aztec

• Xandria
    Xandria

Hey Eyegirl after we wrap his car.. I have a recipe for Nair shampoo.. I am talking NO hair any where.. bald baby. Squeeeaky clean. Muwhwhahahahahaa.

Ah the joys of knowing basic chemistry. .o0( Hey beauty school does pay off)

X

Of the Women of the World UNTIE.. um I mean UNITE !

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I will even think it's funny when you burp or scratch your ass, provided it's not done at the dinner table.

What's a dinner table?

You sound like just my kind of girl, Joanna, but I may not be your type. Why? (not in any particular order): Too old, too ugly, too poor and too married. But I wish you well in your search!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit