Back in the meat raffle of life!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((((Jo)))))))

Most guys cheat, but not all of them do. So, to me, this proves that cheating isn't genetically inherent to the Y chromosome. Hang in there. One day you will find a guy who loves you and will want to be with only you because you are beautiful, intelligent, witty and funny.

Your ex is an idiot. Need help in kicking his ass?

Rob

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Thanks ona! I know you were--I know most of my good friends here were cheering for me finally getting a piece! *hee hee*

I was excited for, and cheering for myself too...*lip quivers*

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Most guys cheat

oh, i hope not!!!!!!!!!

jo, you're a frickin AWESOME girl, if i were a guy i would so date you! whoever snags you is one lucky man! and if he can't see that, then he's got a brain problem (probably a lack thereof)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Rob-

One day you will find a guy who loves you and will want to be with you because you are beautiful, intelligent, witty and funny.

Thank you--I really do appreciate it, I just wish I could believe it sometimes.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Testosterone.

Cygnus, of the short and sweet (and sighted!) "You rock!" class

{Postscript: everything Robdar said was 150% accurate}

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sending my condolences. I've been in the same situation too.

It sucks, and feel free to eat as much chocolate and ice-cream as you want for a week, then forget the jerk and move on. You'll find someone who will make you forget all about your cheating ex, and make you glad you kept those matching bra & panties sets

• SYN
    SYN

Joanna, sad to hear about your loss.

To answer your question: Men cheat (and so do women!) because our forebrains are, to put it simply, incompatible with our hindbrains.

Our hindbrains and in fact our bodies are designed for cheating. Just as an example, semen is composed of an interesting broth of substances: sperm cells, nutrients for said sperm cells, and interesting little "anti-sperm" sperm cells, that decimate another man's sperm, if they encounter it.

Fascinating! And there's lots more things like that about the male and female bodies that point to a heriditary "cheating" nature.

However, the main reason why men cheat is because it's written into the very deepest levels of our bodies to spread our genes far and wide. It's simply human nature.

I know that these things I'm saying probably won't go down too well...pun absolutely intended...but that's just my take on the whole thing.

Personally I wouldn't cheat on someone, purely because if I was going to get all monagamous, I'd make sure it was with someone so amazing that they'd completely fulfill me!

• La Capra
    La Capra

Shoshana the yenta here. Joanna, if you send me your e-mail address in a pm, I would like to describe to you a really cool apostate-esque guy I know of that might be your cup of tea, and I think you may be his. If we can e-mail off this board, I could send you on the "path" to hook up....I seem to be able to get pms but not always send them, so if you give me an addy, I will definitely get back to you. Hang in there....Shoshana

• Aztec
    Aztec

Joanna, I'm so sorry. He's really missing out on a kickass broad. I wanna be more like you. :-*

~Aztec

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Men are pigs, and cheating men need to be put down, like dogs that bite. I'd voluntere for that duty any day. My sisters have been victimized by their husbands despicable behavior.

Trouble is though, that there are gals out there that encourage that behavior in men. You gals need to demand more from the men in your lives and not put up with our $#!t! Men need to feel needed, wanted, loved, lusted, and controlled to a certain extent. Set boundries, demand fidelity of the heart and mind.

Men don't appreciate what they don't have to work for. I know how lucky I am to be in the relationship that I have. Going on 20 years and looking forward to 40 more. There are some of us menout here that aspire to be worthy of the woman in our life and heart. We can be found, just gotta look in the right places.

Jo, raise your standards, don't settle.

==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit