A few things seem rather odd about this Will that make me think she may have wanted you to encounter it :
- Why would she leave her will lying on her desk for you or anyone to see? It seems to me a kind person would realize that it would be upsetting for a family member (you) to encounter such a document, prior to their loved ones death. I think she intentionally wanted to send a hurtful message to someone, while she is still alive and could be around for the drama it might cause.
- She said she was to be transported to the Crematorium and rather than simply giving instructions as to the disposal of her ashes, she said "After I've been burned ,I want my ashes....." It seems like she is playing up the grizzly part of this procedure, hoping to garner more pity for herself from the reader and play it up for the sake of drama.
- The repeated use of the term " My two daughters " rather than simply writing their two names down, seems as if she is deliberately trying to let you know she doesn't view you as a daughter anymore. More pity and drama.
- "My ashes are to be picked up by my husband . If he doesn't want to, my two girls can pick them up and dispose of them as they see fit". This seems as if she's saying "poor me... even when I've been creamated my own husband might not want to be bothered to dispose of my ashes. I suppose my 2 girls can do it and they can just do whatever they want with them...toss me in the trash for all I care. Again....more self pity and drama.
- "Only my family related to me in the faith, Jehovah's Witnesses. No Worldly Family". Again she is trying to be hurtful to a specific individual or individuals by using terms that would intentionally exclude you/them. Why not just mention by name, the family members she wants there rather than making sure it's known that she doesn't want them than specifically because they aren't JW's ? Answer: Because she is pitying herself and wants you the reader and any other non JW relative to suffer for having caused her so much distress.
If my suspicions are correct, she truly is someone to be pitied rather than to be hurt by or angry at.