New DNA Study Confirms Noah

by notsurewheretogo 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Really Zappa? After saying you want to keep the fight clean you post that?

Pot, meet kettle.

• cofty
    cofty
    cofty - fuck yourself ! - Z-E

So creationists post evidence-free nonsense about Noah and genetics.

A number of people offer facts to show that it is incorrect.

You demand everybody has a right to their own opinion about what is true and we should all be nice and keep it "logical".

I insist that subjective opinions are irrelevant in establishing truth.

You respond with "fuck-yourself".

Is this your idea of a logical discussion?

• CookieMonster
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    So creationists post evidence-free nonsense about Noah and genetics.
    A number of people offer facts to show that it is incorrect.
    You demand everybody has a right to their own opinion about what is true and we should all be nice and keep it "logical".
    I insist that subjective opinions are irrelevant in establishing truth.
    You respond with "fuck-yourself".
    Is this your idea of a logical discussion?

This is exactly the issue...creationists cannot defend their point of view with facts and evidence...I've yet to see one in any responses to Cofty's posts...

I accept and so should they that creationism has nothing to do with facts or evidence but is a mere belief.

• cognisonance
    cognisonance
    His research is not scientific. In science, one is supposed to look at all available evidence, and draw conclusions from that evidence.

Agreed! He apparently failed to do his due diligence at performing a basic literature search on the topic. He only has 2 references, one of which is the bible.

Sylvia, if it's been that long since you read anything about evolution and can't remember much, I encourage you to look at UC Berkeley's very easy to read online website with an open mind:

Evolution 101

The evidence for evolution is so strong that it is what caused me to wake up from the JWs! And the link I gave you just scratches the surface.

• Simon
    Simon

ZAPPA-ESQUE: Your language and aggressive tone are counter to the community guidelines. Please keep the discussion civil.

If you are angry because you have beliefs that can't be defended, you should direct your anger towards the people who promote those beliefs, not those who present factual evidence that it is incorrect.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Science is the never-ending pursuit of truth; religion is the one-stop assumption of truth and the never-ending pursuit of biased confirmation of it.

EdenOne

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Awesome that Cheddar Man's great-great-great-great-[...]-great grandson (or at least distant relative) lived only half a mile from his 9000 year old ancestor.

Interesting thought in the video: the DNA techniques used to trace migration patterns and human age and ancestry are exactly the same techniques that are used to determine paternity or used as evidence to convict killers and rapists.

Those who reject the techniques should be out there protesting to get all those innocent people released from jail. And then maybe offer them a stay at their homes, since they're all innocent and such...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well stone me, yet another thread where creationists get their asses handed to them.

• MisterP
    MisterP

Man has been on this planet a lot longer than they tell you

Man and Dinosaur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit