WHAT WOULD U DO IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?

by Mary 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Pay off the credit card debt, buy 4 bedroom with 2 1/2 bath house with a big backyard. And I'd give some to the other family members. And I'll be still working.

• Panda
    Panda

I'm with Blondie. Heck if it's not gonna happen I may as well share someone elses dreams

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I would throw the biggest apostafest their ever was, how about LAS VEGAS, invite all on this board, pay for the rooms and airline tickets, (you would have to bring your own gambling money though).

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Buy the house I am living in.
    But I don't buy tickets, so it just a daydream.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I've never bought a ticket so it's just a pipe dream for me but, I'd still fly my British friends over here.Pleasuredome and the Brumminator are so cute!

I love my British cutie pies!

I love me Canadian buds too but, they can drive here...LOL!

~Aztec

• Mary
    Mary

I would also reward all my friends, and smite all my enemies...........I don't know which would give me greater pleasure .

• SYN
    SYN

Well, Aztec, I think you're a sweetheart too!

And no, I'm not from the Bronx

• obiwan
    obiwan

My brother-in-laws are big time hunters and love fishing. So, since I used to live in Alaska, I would get all the brother-in-laws together and show them what real fishing is like....I'd take them on a fly in fishing trip in Alaska. The guides won't let you come back til you caught at least a fifty pound king salmon!

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

If I won the lottery, I would deposit 50% of the earnings into an annuity and live off the interest for the rest of my life. The material things it will buy are of no interest to me. Thanks to the American Dream, I've been able to pick up some nice 'toys' for myself. But none have brought me any real fulfillment, because I've always had a need to give to others.

I would then take 25% of the remaning 25% to start a foundation to further educate underpriviliged NYC kids so they can someday earn a scholarship to a good university.

And I would use the other 25% to fund a foundation that will build schools in Latin American countries - so they can attend universities in the U.S.

• rem
    rem

Probably travel a lot and go back to school and get some degrees. Maybe do both at the same time?

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit