WHAT WOULD U DO IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?

by Mary 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

If you won the lottery, what would you do? Would you continue to work? How much would you give your family and friends? How much would you give the Society? Will they even accept this kind of 'dirty money'?

• Joker10
    Joker10

says THE DOCUMENT NOT FOUND

• heathen
    heathen

I got the same thing . Any dead pedophile is worth having a drink and a giggle over .

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I've got tickets in my wallet that are 6 weeks old and I haven't checked the numbers yet.

If I'm a millionaire I'll probably take a year off, and then start a business.

Walter

• Brummie
    Brummie

Huh, how did that paedophile thing get in here? I'll drink to it anyway.

Lottery: I'd buy an house, thats all I want in life right now, I pay more rent than it costs to buy an house but because my wage is not the best around I cant get a mortgage so I'm spending £400 per month on rent that could be buying my own place. Grrrr.

I'd also buy a house in the USA so I could pop back and forth at lesuire. I dont think I could give up my job totally though, Autism gives job satisfaction and I'd miss these guys.

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I'd adopt another kiddo.

Walter, better check those numbers; I just read a story of a guy somewhere who found out a few days after his tickets expired, that he'd missed his chance at millions. He fainted dead away, lol.

Six~ not likely to happen unless I buy my first ticket and that's not all that likely to happen class

• heathen
    heathen

I don't know what the hell happened with the pedophile thing either lol , I was waiting to see if anyone else noticed. I don't play the lotto . I think it's fixed somehow any way and the government here in texas can't account for all the money they supposedly make anyway. What if I fell into a fortune somehow? I think I would be like marlin brando and buy my own island somewhere preferably tropical . then sit around and get drunk all the time waahhoooooooooooooo import me some naked women as well ..

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'd fly the cutest Brit I ever saw over to Detroit so I could make him model for me...

This is probably not showing up for anyone else but it's a great pic of Pleasuredome. *sigh* What a hottie!

~Aztec

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

First off, I wouldn't tell anyone.....because I like to make "secret santa" type gifts to people who need 'em......I'd be and live very low key.....in a sequestered house on a secluded piece of property near the Northern Pacific Coast.....and I wouldn't work, but I'd finally, after a lifetime of drudgery in behalf of other peoples well-being, be able to indulge in some of my OWN favorite passtimes, such as gardening, rehabing old pieces of furniture, sculpting, decorating, maybe open a small cafe/coffeehouse.....

Frannie B

• Simon
    Simon

I'd still work, probably start and run my own business how I thought it should be but without the financial pressure.

I wouldn't give much, if any to my JW family over here - just send them a postcard from somewhere exotic or a pic of me being given the cheque etc...

I'd give some to good causes but most would be to make sure my kids had a secure future.

I don't think I'd go on any spending spree - I'd just want a modest car and nice house, nothing extravagant ... I'd prefer to just be an ordinary guy who people didn't know.

And of course I'd have a huge apostafest !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit