Whats you favorite drink?

by Gadget 52 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

My favorite drink is diet pop... specifically Diet Vanilla or Diet Cherry Coke. I drink diet pop for the taste... regular is way too sweet.

::: puts on flame resistant overalls for the anti-aspartame crowd :::

Ok, bring it on!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

make that two votes for diet pop of the cherry flavored variety! make mine with double the aspartame!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Non-alcoholic Diet Pepsi

Alcoholic Scotch neat

• JH
    JH

cactus juice

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

non-alcoholic......OceanPacific's Cran-Raspberry 100% juice, frozen till slushy

alcoholic beverage........frozen lime Daquiri or Bloody Bull

• Gadget
    Gadget

For a non-alcoholic drink my favorite is Fresh Mango Juice. I drank a lot of it on holiday but can't find it anywhere over here, I've been searching all over.

Gadget

• Lutece
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

OH . . . MY . . . GOD!!! (*fans herself rapidly*) Now, what were we talking about? Oh, yeah, drinks. . . Well, my new favorite is a mojito (rum, lime juice, club soda, sugar water, and mint leaves . . . mmmm). I also love passion fruit juice or pineapple juice and rum. And L'Aphroaig single malt Scotch whisky. And a nice glass of iced tea in the hot Texas summer. And a large half-hazelnut, half-caramel latte from Starbucks. And wonderful, wonderful water!

Nina

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Blue Margarita Recipe

• 2 oz. Tequila
    • 3/4 oz. blue curacao
    • 2 oz. sour mix
    • 1/2 oz. lime juice
    • Salt for glass (optional)
    • Lemon or lime wedge (if you use salt)
    • Rub the rim of a margarita or large cocktail glass with the lemon or lime wedge (if you are going to salt the rim). Turn the rim of the glass in a bed of salt (if desired). Fill a mixing glass with ice. Add tequila, blue curacao, sour mix and lime juice. Shake. Strain into the glass. Add ice cubes (if desired.) Garnish with a cherry or lime wedge

But I am not allowed to have sugar anymore I used to have three Michelobe Gold every friday night.... now I gotta have Michelobe Light .... ugh...
  • eisenstein
    eisenstein

See what I mean about the hair!!!

My favorite is a mud slide (Bailey's Irish Creme, Absolute, Kalua and a splash of milk) mmmm....which I have once every blue moon, cause of the calories.

These days it's a venti iced coffee with mucho hielo (lots of ice).

eisensteinVisit Smiley Central!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit