Whats you favorite drink?

by Gadget 52 Replies latest jw friends

• c5
    c5

Good to see you post, Gohpher!

JH, LOL, It is true,I don't post that often! For a while, I had webtv and I could not get this site in very good.

That Key Lime Pie Martini sounds good, I may have to try one! :-)

Cari

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

It's like asking a chef his favorite food !!!!!!!!!

I have been running a bar for the past 17 years, hhhhhhmmmmm, favorite believe it or not is Southern Comfort as well, it's great with a shot of Orange Juice in it, goes down like water.

and not far behind, Bailey's, Butterripple, White Creme de Cacao (on ice is great tastes like chocolate), beer of course, Sour puss is one of the newer things I like.

• unique1
    unique1

Non Alcoholic: Diet Coke any variety.

Alcoholic: Bong Water, Blue Motorcycle, Vanilla Vodka & Diet Coke; Wine: Blue Nun; Beer: Michelob Light Draft

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

For me its gotta be www.boddingtons.com Do you want a flake in that love??!

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Forget the Kingdom Hall.. In the past, I'd settle for anything with 'Al-kee-Hall' in it...

But now? (sigh) Usually just those flavored vitamin-water drinks...

Hey! I'm OLD now... I need something that will get me up in the morning! lol

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jack Daniels straight up with loads of ice

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Non alcoholic: Diet Mountain Dew. Gotta have it. Forget coffee, can't start my day without my DMD.
    Alcoholic: Crown Royal on the rocks. My husband and I also brew our own beer. YUM! If we're don't have a fresh batch, 
    I like belgian ales and wheat beer!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Non-alcoholic: In the mornings I like a custom-blend coffee. I buy a bag of "Chock-Full-O-Nuts" and a bag of Starbucks "Columbia" blend, 2 scoops of Chock and 1 of Starbucks to make an almost-full pot. Yeah I like my coffee strong and black, strong enough to get up and walk out of the cup!

I don't drink much soft drinks. Maybe a Coke or Mountain Dew here and there. Two a week is a lot for me, but that's just how I grew up. I stick to PowerAde fruit punch flavor and Gatorade Propel (black cherry flavor is my fave). At work I drink sweet iced tea or just water all day long.

Alcoholic: Well beer is my favorite above all else. I brew my own beer when I have the time. Right now I'm finishing up drinking a batch of dark ale. I've brewed 5 batches now and every single one has turned out just awesome. And I've had nothing but compliments from everyone who's tried them. Homebrewing is a lot of fun. Since I recycle my bottles, the cost is pretty low. All I have to do now is just buy the malt and bottle caps to brew a batch, and a batch in this case means approximately 5 gallons or about 30 bottles. If anyone wants to try it, pm me and I'll give you a few tips. It's very easy and a lot of fun.

As far as store-bought beers go, I usually drink Miller Lite. (although after drinking my homebrew the Lite tastes like water) Sometimes the urge will hit me and I'll go buy a case of Dos Equis. Whenever my brother and I go to lunch at Margaritas we usually put away several bottles of Negra Modello. He turned me on to that one last year and I've thanked him ever since. I just wish I could find it at a store around here. Sam Adams is ok, not too crazy about Fosters, never had Guiness. There's an Italian restaurant nearby that serves Moretti, which is pretty good. I don't like Heineken at all and I'll only drink Corona if there's no other option.

I also like Segrams Royal Crown and Chivas Regal Scotch and if I can find it I like Key Largo tropical schnapps. Oh and I like root beer schnapps too. But Crown is my favorite hard drink. I like to drink it straight and chase it with Cherry Coke. If I have a bottle on Sundays I'll sit there while I'm reading my paper and eating breakfast and pour a little into my coffee. Yum! Then I'll end up sipping from the bottle the rest of the day. Now that's relaxing!

Mike.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Canada's infamous: Bloody Caesar

Oh, and add Canadian Club Classic (12 years).

• Swan
    Swan

BBBBBBBlackk Vevlet! (hic!)

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit