lf you had the opportunity to ask the GB a question what would it be?

by atomant 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    l thought this would be an interesting exercise to read the different responses. My question is what makes you think your gods chosen medium?and prove it.
  • Sabin
    Sabin

My question: Why don't you (GB) drop dead.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

How many of you are awake and how many are just dumb?

Who's really in charge of the business?

Which one of you is a mason?

How do you sleep at night knowing you've killed children and adults through the blood doctrine and caused hundreds of suicides through tearing families apart and caused thousands of children to be raped by not reporting to police the paedophiles?

How much money do you launder through the donations and how much money do you hide by falsifying building costs?

Your long-term strategy sucks in the age of information so what huge changes are you planning?

Just how friendly are you with the zionist jewish leaders and do you have a combined strategy to bring about the descending of jesus to earth using modern technology?

I could go on... but it's making me angry.

• TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea

Question: Is the Organization involved with the Cabal? When extraterrestrials become publicly recognized, will you announce it as "new light," too, or will you simply call them demons?

Also, who amongst the GB is allergic to garlic?

• atomant
    atomant
    l love this site,Image result for love heart image
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Skedaddle '....do you have a combined strategy to bring about the descending of jesus to earth using modern technology?....'

Finally a question that makes perfect sense!

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Skedaddle, It said, A QUESTION. LOL
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Boxers or briefs?
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the airspeed velocity of a winged sparrow?

• steve2
    steve2
    How long have you had such large breasts and how do you cope with bra-chaffing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit