lf you had the opportunity to ask the GB a question what would it be?

by atomant 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

@ sabin - I know but I got angry lol. Sorry, but if i got the chance i'd elbow you all out of the way anyway! Haha

@ esse - Finally a question that makes perfect sense! Yes, it's just a theory at this stage and i know it's out there but putting lots of pieces together it does make perfect sense. Well, now i've said it. It's out. I haven't found this theory anywhere it's just a scenario that's bugging me, fits the agenda for multiple parties and the various technologies are being tested. I think i'd better shut up now. I hope the brakes will continue to work on my car arghhh lol!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

How do you sleep at night?

How do you live with yourself?

Even Judas showed that he had a conscience - why can't you?

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Are the Watchtower investing in medical companies to find a cure for death?

Are jw rest homes now owned by watchtower and do you take tax payers money from the government to pay for each residents stay?

Do you know you're a bunch of c@nts?

I've got too angry again so better go and cool off again...

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Won't you be screwed if there's no wifi in paradise?
  • freddo
    freddo

1. When did you realise that jw doctrine was false for the other sheep and you weren't going to be in paradise and so decided to sip the wine so you could lord it over the flock instead?

2. Not a question but a back up thought to 1. I bet you were a trevelling overseer or bethelite with "some power" when the penny dropped, eh?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Why did G.Jackson swear on the Bible at the ARC , Matt.5:34-37. whereas other Elders made an affirmation , declining to swear on the Bile.?

I thought J.W,`s claimed to be united in their beliefs.?

Jehovah`s Witnesses official policy is that Blood is sacred and it should be poured out on the ground and not used in any way , including Blood & Bone Fertilizer in the garden.

Yet the Governing Body approves Blood fractions to be used in life saving techniques used by the Medical profession while denying whole blood transfusions ,

Where does the Governing Body think that Blood Fractions come from ?

Blood fractions are derived from whole blood that is donated by donors in the community , stored and then processed in a Laboratory , whether they be members of Christendom , non Christians , Atheists , and others , all of which are classified as deserving of death at Armageddon as enemy`s of God..

Jehovah`s Witnesses are forbidden to donate Blood and will be DF if they do , even for their own use for fractions to be used at a later date if need be., yet they have the approval to use fractions of blood donated by Satans system of things,

Some witnesses have said to me "Oh no I wouldn`t take fractions of blood , they miss the point the Governing Body says it`s OK .

Now isn`t that a contradiction ? Hypocrisy ? Double Standards ?

smiddy

• salvatore
    salvatore

This is my firs post. I habe just joined the forum. A bit about me:

Male, active JW, baptised at 17 in 1982. Simple publisher who reports an average of 5.5h/month.

These would be my questions to teh GB:

1. Why did the GB never apologise publicly for the mistakes of erroneously pointing to dates, like 1925, 1975?

2. Why do we need to report the number of hours we spend in the ministry, surely this is a private gift to Jehovah, so it should be private. (if it were not for upsetting my wife I would starty putting an "x" on the hour coloumn!)

3. Why the GB keep the finance of the world wide work secret? Surely if we belong to the org. I need to know how the money is spent and if we need to give more or not, in order to gauge my contributions (personally I stopped putting money, morally I cannot accept that Millions have been used to pay out lost court cases for child abuse)

4. Why have we stopped the TMS with talks which were used to train males to become public speakers? Are we going to see a decline in public speaking skills now that we do not instruct males through the TMS?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Do you appreciate that you are waited on hand and foot. Do you thank these people?

Specifically to Stephen Lett: if you have trouble tying your laces, have you ever thought about buying Velcro shoes?

• Brian Bode
    Brian Bode

1) If scientific results from reasonable carefully controlled, double blind, peer-reviewed, repeatable, falsifiable, experiments done countless times, that continually prove something as a fact, and that fact happens to be out of harmony with our interpretation of a Bible passage, are we to conclude our interpretation of the passage is wrong?

2) Have any facts from Biology, (such as DNA & ERV evidence) ever shaped the organizational interpretation of passages? If not, why?

3) If the Gov. Body admits to not having God's voice telling them what to do, why does it matter if you guys are unanimous? Are you searching for omens from Satan's world to decide?

4) If decisions simply boil down to human perception anyway, why not use proven facts from science to help shape your limited human perception?

5) Why is the "rule book" only for Elders?

6) By running away from facts in order to promote deception, are you not reflecting a characteristic of the great deceiver Satan? If not, what scripture tells you to promote deception?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I would ask them if it bothers their conscience at all knowing that the organization which they govern and dictate over was established by fraudulent commercialized devious means ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit