Goodbye my friends.

by StephaneLaliberte 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Stephane even though your name has driven my auto correct wild ( she wants to call you Stephanie LoL!!) It has been lovely to read your insightful and generous posts, and I can honestly say you are one of the posters who will be terribly missed. I was hoping for one minute, as I started to read, that you were about to be reborn under your own name but alas for us you are really leaving! You must, of course, absolutely do what is best for you and many people have reached the point in their exit that you have, and feel that need to move on to be an EX exjw LoL!!

I wish,and hope, you fare-well in your lifes journeys my friend!

• Simon
    Simon

I've always said that everyone should want to become an Ex-Ex-JW.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

I wish you the best. I am grateful for your posts and for this forum for helping me to wake up and for helping me to develop critical thinking skills.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Take me with you! Are you going back to the meetings? I've been thinking about going back for good I have to admit it. Once you know the truth you can't shake it off.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Best wishes Stephane for a happy future without any JW-speak in it.

What a glorious thought - but sadly, many of us have to fade gently without triggering the apostate alarm.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm sorry for that post here.

I did a cut and paste and it pasted an old comment from another (irrelevant) page.

EXTREME APOLOGIES! (I'll see if Simon will fix it!)

Do come back and visit!

• cofty
    cofty

Best wishes Stephane.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Glad your moving on, at some point we have to wash this cult and it’s affects out of our system and not ever think about it again. Be happy!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will gladly debate with a stranger. I hope to help him/her to have more freedom of mind.
    I truly would love to help my mother, my wife, my in-law family, and anyone I ever met as JW's to have more freedom of mind.

But when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses, I recognize that you just can't club them on the head. Talking to a brick wall would feel better because you could imagine you got through to the wall. Not so much with JW's.

I have taken my occasional break from this forum. And outside of this forum, I have virtually nothing to do with active JW's. I am not reading their stuff, I only dabble in their videos a wee bit when this forum taunts me enough to do so. My wife says nothing about the current goings on in the organization, I barely find out through her schedule change when she is being visited by the C.O..

Do what is best for you. Walk away from as much as you need to for as long as you need to.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Best wishes on your journey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit