Goodbye my friends.

by StephaneLaliberte 38 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Bye for now, Stephane. Lovely, dignified farewell from you. 👏👏

• flipper
    flipper

Have a good one Stephane, remember we're always here for you. Do what you feel you need to do. Take care, best wishes to you, Mr. Flipper

• Hecce
    Hecce

Good luck and I will miss you.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You have to do what works for you, so good luck.

Doesn't mean you can't check in from time to time and let us know how you are doing though.

• jp1692
    jp1692

I have found plenty of people who invested their time and resources in order to help people like me with compassion, love and facts.

^^^ THIS ^^^^

• Listener
    Listener

That's a really good reason to leave, if we don't try different tactics then we can never appreciate what works for us personally.

Thank you for all your contributions here, it's been a delight. Also thank you for having the desire to help others.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Take care of yourself. I do believe that there are choices, and that things and people change. Don't lose hope that in the future you might feel the freedom to speak your truth with your loved ones.

Good luck, we're always here.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Well, looks like I lasted about a month. Quite honestly, not even, I was still reading the forum... Dam it. I'm going to have to find out an alternative. Maybe I should go into producing videos using software to transform my voice and show a cartoon avatar. I will have to look into this cause I don't see any points in simply being quiet on a subject that keeps affecting my own life.

• stillin
    stillin

This isn't the worst place you could be. Lots of views, some that, I think, dovetail nicely with your thinking. It certainly doesn't diminish you in any way!

• flipper
    flipper

STEPHANE- Nice to have you back ! I know it was always funny when the poster Outlaw used to post on these types of goodbye threads from various people - he'd always put up some funny cartoon and say " you'll be back , see ya soon ! "

And it's true like others say- many of us ex-JW's DO receive a lot of mental and emotional support here- including myself. As Stillin said, it's not the worst place you could be. Take care friend, we are here for you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit