You wear tight pants and you will be in trouble

by wannaexit 57 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail
    Had I known that by dressing in tight skirts and tops that I wouldn't have been allowed to go out in service, I would've tried it! Always hated service.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I should have said my thanks to J W Facts and Wi Fi Bandit for their invaluable work in providing the document. Without that it would just be a rumour
  • oppostate
    oppostate

TIGHT PANTS RUTHERFORD

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

BluesBrother:

I should have said my thanks to J W Facts and Wi Fi Bandit for their invaluable work in providing the document. Without that it would just be a rumour.

Amen to that. Now it would be nice to dig out of the literature where it says that public preaching is a necessary activity that can't be taken from someone, even if they are under reproof. Maybe from one of the old Organization books, a Watchtower study, the elders manual, or a BOE letter. Then you would have a side by side comparison where Watchtower is saying it both ways; something the Organization does from time to time on some subjects.
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Fashion for goodness sake changes all the time, that's what it's about. It's an opportunity for young couples to see who optimises their mating instincts!

I'm glad they make such an issue over what people wear since it is in normal life it is hardly relevant... it just goes to show that what they are really concerned with is conformity to the subjective whims of the GB; obey or else! Any outsider confronted with these JW demands will be able to see that this is a cult at work.

Keep up the good work Tony, you're destroying the org!

• millie210
    millie210

This is not a picture of me but it IS a picture of my haircut....too short, shaved in the back,

therefore I cannot go out in field service!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Everybody's talkin bout my tight pants...my tight pants...got my tightpants....

Hmmm, maybe the tight-panted hottie brothers were getting hit-on out in FS, and some were accepting the offers.

Everybody's talkin bout my tightpants....

• SAHS
    SAHS

Okay, this has got me mad!

. “Some brothers lean toward effeminate characteristics and grooming habits. . . . The manifesting of effeminate traits, perhaps in one’s bearing, body language, and manner of speech.”

That is not only discriminatory and egregiously inflammatory, but it is also a defamation of people’s personal character, of the cruelest kind! Many men, including myself, are born somewhat sensitive and have some effeminate mannerisms and characteristics (such as being a bit soft-spoken and shy, or gesturing freely when speaking). But that does NOT necessarily indicate somehow that they are in any way homosexual or that they have any kind of conduct which is unnatural or improper.

Not every man has to fit into the governing body’s little box of old and outdated macho stereotypes. They obviously don’t have a clue about the fact that people do have different personality types, as recognized in social psychology. And these old buggers have the nerve and the gall to say that they, and they only, are divinely inspired by Almighty God Himself (that is, except when they’re being taken to task and grilled in something like, oh, say, an Australian Royal Commission, for example).

If any hint of this kind of petty nonsense were to appear in the secular workplace, then it could most definitely result in legal proceedings for discrimination and even abuse.

And just how would their supposed master, Jesus Christ, have treated men who may be considered sensitive, soft-spoken, and shy – effeminate – yes, how would Jesus have treated such ones? Would he have said, “Get away from me – you sound like a f^ggot!” No, absolutely not. Jesus, as we well know, was famous for being kind, considerate, and loving towards everyone. He talked with various women (even known prostitutes) and touched lepers. He obviously saw beyond the petty nonsense which the governing body enjoys revelling in.

Anthony Morris III, along with the rest of the governing body charlatans, can, in my opinion, stick this hateful crap right up their tight old rear ends, where it belongs! These men need to be publicly exposed for what they are.

Somebody should see that this circuit overseer program outline for meeting with elders and ministerial servants gets exposure in the public media, perhaps featured as an item in a news program or published in some newspapers and magazines. People out there need to be made aware of this stuff!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great point SAHS !

Leak that letter...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, I know it's a stick but, Boozerford looks like he's carrying a gun in that photo.

His motto was "Speak LOUDLY, spit alot, and carry a BIG-ASS STICK!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit