Don't even try it!

by JTrottigy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Its a shame the watchtower is not more bothered about the fact that they are selling 3,000 propertys off these next few months

• steve2
    steve2

deep breaths people - the OP'S a parody.

• Nunyabizz
    Nunyabizz

Steve - click on his icon and read what else he has posted on this site.

• Akid48
    Akid48

You know the fact of the matter is why are you JW's talking online?You know they tell you not to you might run into a mentally diseased apostate (or a normal person thats left a cult because they woke up) So why do you have form to chat on.

And I dont think its a good idea to call up some brothers feel bad for those people that have to say ''Yes brother bob I was talking to people on a form''.

And some of the people here still go to kingdomhalls and you call them mentally diseased thats nice

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Trotterigy, who are you and why would I want to infiltrate your website? Like I need one more fricking password in my life!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

To much Star Trek if you ask me. We are the borg, we will assimilate you. We will add you to our perfection. Resistance is futile. Lol please get a real life and find out what the real truth is. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Image result for troll idiot

Come on trotters. Come clean. You're one of our regular users pissing around aren't you?!?!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Its amazing to me how easily and vigorously people are trolled.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Dude, you're a Legend in your own mind! No one gives a flying f*ck about your dumbass website. Anyone with a brain is either on here or the exJW sub on reddit. People on your site? Brainwashed loons!

Hahahahahahaha! Crawl back under your medieval rock.

• sir82
    sir82

Come on trotters. Come clean. You're one of our regular users pissing around aren't you?!?!

There was a poster a few years back who used to do this sort of stuff all the time.

Had a dozen or so aliases, the only one I remember is "MiseryLovesElders".

This one isn't quite his style though - MLE would go on and on pretty elaborately, and then engage the dumpkofs who took the bait. This guy here just posts a line or 2 then runs away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit