Don't even try it!

by JTrottigy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• JTrottigy
    JTrottigy

There are many here who think they can infiltrate my web-site. Be warned that we administrators of JWTalk call the listed congregation on your application for membership in our site to verify if they know you!

Some of you have slipped through the cracks and got into our site, but rest assured, we WILL find you out and BAN YOU!

We are engaged in a spiritual warfare against you mentally diseased apostates, and WE WILL WIN!

So don't even try to get on and stay on our site!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

LOL. How do you define win?

• sir82
    sir82

Dude, the troll thing was funny for a while, but it's growing tiresome.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Woo hoo! I needed a laugh before going to work.

• sparky1
    sparky1

JTrottigy has spoken! Now listen, obey and be blessed!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Trotty sitting at the computer posing as a "good" JDub?

• carla
    carla

Welcome! We welcome everybody because we are not judgmental assholes here. You will find active jw's, ex jw's and even non jw's here.

There is lots to learn here! Have fun reading and opening your heart and mind to new light.

I hope you don't get disfellowshiped for posting on a known apostate leaning site and lose all your family and friends. We won't tell anybody you are here.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

^^^ To any lurkers and doubters - read this OP. ^^^

This is how much the Watchtower Society values freedom of speech.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@JTrottigy: "We are engaged in a spiritual warfare against you mentally diseased apostates, and WE WILL WIN!"

This can't be real. Someone on this forum has to be goofing around on us by using this JTrottigy persona. Not even the most bona fide Witness sounds THIS demented.

But if you are serious, @JTrottigy, would you mind PMing me your own personal congregation and name? In the same vein you like to call congregations to check up on others, I'd like to call Bethel with your details and check up on you. I'm very disturbed by your online antics, brother - both here on an "apostate" site, and on your own self-run, unaurtorized Jehovah's Witness discussion board.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There are many here who think they can infiltrate my web-site.

There ya go again! Confusing me with someone who really gives a shit to bother with that kinda stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit