by JTrottigy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

@ JTROTTIGY - This sums up all 21st century JW's -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

• new boy
    new boy

So on their web site it says.

We seek to maintain an upbuilding, entertaining, safe, open, and intellectually stimulating environment, where mature Christians can exercise their God-given "freeness of speech." (2 Corinthians 3:12) A few principles can help us to do that:

We reserve the right to edit or delete posts, at our discretion, to meet with our code of conduct rules.

Freeness of speech?.....Say anything you want as long as we agree with it. Yep they are the watchtower bible and truck society alright

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I was under the Impression that jw.org and all related Holy sites are guarded by Angels.

• JeffT
    JeffT

It seems to me that if the elders at some congregation get a phone call along the line of "HI I'm JTrottigy from JW talk, I'd like to verify that Joe JW is a member of your congregation" they would immediately form a JC to find out what Joe JW is doing on the internet.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Trotters has gotta be a virgin!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

You watch yourself Trottigy the borg has eyes everywhere.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

😂😂😂

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Sounds to me like someone is feeling threatened. ...? Teehee! And I agree there's no way that the OP calls up the individuals congregation, for if he did then the elders would a) not give out any info cos they would hear the words "internet forum " and immediately assume that it was an apostate one and b) they would come down like a ton of bricks on the individual jw themselves either putting them off the OP's website OR the elders would behave in such a way that the scales would fall from the jws eyes and they would see the Borg for what they really are, in which case that jw would probably end up here instead!

Either way, calling up congregations is a sure fire way to stop new members from signing up to the OP's website!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Be warned that we administrators of JWTalk call the listed congregation on your application for membership in our site to verify if they know you!"-JTrottigy

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I'll give the OP this, they really did commit to this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit