Don't even try it!

by JTrottigy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakening12
    Awakening12

Like weโ€™re scared!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ooh, weโ€™ll be banned! We better all back off...These people really are something! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Simon
    Simon

Hey Kyle, betcha can't find my account :D

Pretending to be a zealous JW is not really difficult - there are about 8 million people doing it after all. All pretending they believe that shit and not just following some old fools who call themselves inspired but seem to spend most of the energy coming up with ways to protect their grubby little group from the child abuse cover-ups they are guilty off.

Not that I believe it's your site but even if it was, the fact is that YOU would not be able to be honest and open about it. The WTS would be down on YOU like a ton of bricks for running an unauthorized website and encouraging their members on the internet.

So enjoy trying to find out people's identities. I'm sure people will enjoy finding yours.

• Londo111
    Londo111

If this is for real...what do you say when you call the congregation? And the secretary just gives you, a stranger, this information?

Do you tell them you run an "unauthorized" JW website? And what do they say to that? Since this is officially against the direction of the Governing Body (at least in print and in talks), how do you get elders to assent to giving you the information? And if you do not tell them of the reasons for your information request, are you truly being honest? And for those in the EU...does this comply with their information sharing laws?

• just fine
    just fine

<eye roll>

because JWs get to tell everyone what to do or not do.......

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    y'all do know this guy is bullshitting, right?
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

JTrottigy has joined this forum and posted a comment that warns JWN posters not to join JWTalk. XD

• caves
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Come on, guys ... don't feed the troll. I absolutely do not believe he is from JWTalk. I am guessing he is a 30 something year old ex-JW wanna-be who probably still lives in his JW mom's basement, and hasn't been able to find the guts to leave and live his life to the full. So, he sits in front of the computer and creates chaos for his own entertainment.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Welcome jtrottigy. I hope you do stay.

There are a couple of questions I have.

Why are you on an apostate wen site when you are clearly instructed not to.

When you phone these congregations. What kind of response do you get

• sir82
    sir82

I am guessing he is a 30 something year old ex-JW wanna-be who probably still lives in his JW mom's basement,

It's Trump's "400 pound guy"!

Quick - call Jeff Sessions!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit