JWs anti gay video reaches over 1,000,000 views on youtube

by alanv 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alanv
    alanv

The anti gay video that Watchtower recently produced has now had over 1,000,000 views. Of those who selected to like or dislike the video, over 92% disliked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnk52bU92oE

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The anti gay video that Watchtower recently produced has now had over 1,000,000 views.
    Of those who selected to like or dislike the video, over 92% disliked it.

Image result for Watchtower logo brown

.......................................................Image result for Ha ha

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

WE don't need to do anything to bring them down, they are doing a great job themselves.

Keep up the work WT......

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Everything is done for a reason. I cannot believe that the Watchtower would develop a video like this without an awareness of how it will be received.

This is an extension of their very hard-line approach to everything - the same hard line approach that excluded Kevin from the bunker. The watchtower is not interested in new recruits. They are interested in solidifying their role with the extremely faithful.

• Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster

And after Orlando, it'll be viewed with even more disgust, if that's even possible.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Death throes of bigotry. They will disown this video and their homophobic rhetoric within 10 years is my prediction. It's just not sustainable in the modern world.

• DJS
    DJS

The first thing they will do is keep these types of videos off the www.

Or at least try. Big smiley.

• cofty
    cofty
    Death throes of bigotry. They will disown this video and their homophobic rhetoric within 10 years is my prediction. It's just not sustainable in the modern world. - SBF

I disagree with the Watchtower's opposition to gay relationships but anybody who cares about freedom should defend their right to say it.

• jws
    jws

And what's the take-away here? The little girl is supposed to go preach to her classmate that her parents are doing something god hates? Try to make a child hate her parents?

I mean, if you want to preach against gay people and stop them from being gay, then talk to them directly, not their children. And then what's their endgame? Split up two parents? As if that's good for the child. But then again, splitting up families and turning them against each other is their thing.

And why do they keep clinging to this tired old idea that Biblical marriage is one man and one woman? And then pull out the OLDEST version of it, Adam and Eve? What about Solomon and his hundreds of wives? They still claim he's the wisest man who ever lived - and one with God's favor. Not to mention his hundreds of concubines which were basically sex slaves. So much for their ideas of fidelity with your wife (or even just your wives).

Or Abraham who had sex with the maid in order to have offspring (and did)? Or Judah who went to see prostitutes and somehow had sex with his own daughter-in-law without knowing it?

So some of the concepts we currently have of marriage and fidelity aren't even things the legendary figures in the bible practice? So why use this book as a blueprint for anything?

• cofty
    cofty

So 5 people disagree that religions should be free to voice their beliefs. Interesting.

I wonder who gets to choose what religious people are permitted to believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit