A sincere message to those from the organisation monitoring my posts....

by stuckinarut2 42 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great comments joe!

We could be the same person, our stories are so similar!

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Don't want to make light of this and I hope Stuck get's through this with little effect as possible. I would like to say to any of the Elders from my congregation who I will see at my Sunday meeting (because of family). If your wondering if I'm on this site and your looking for me, here's a clue. I will be wearing a very sweet scent called…… "freedom".

When you look into my eyes don’t confuse it with anger its disappointment, sadness that I hold for you because of the lost friendship we had and the words we can't candidly share. When I speak to you what you hear is not resentment but cautiousness because you subjugated your mind to a concept that you cannot question. I so wish it didn't have to be this way and I never thought I would be on this side of the table. I plead to you to look honestly at your loyalty. Is it really to God or is it to an Organization. It’s not the same no matter what the organization tells you. As was mentioned on this tread misguided men brought misery to ancient Israel, a nation suffered due to its leaders. Why than is it impossible for history to repeat itself again? Was it not you who taught us the Bible was written for our benefit so we would not repeat the same mistakes again?

Listen for the sound of the genuine in yourself or spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.

MC

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I remember years ago, before i woke up hearing an elder friend of mine saying word for word "this particular change has the apostates buzzing on the internet" at that time I knew he visited apostate sites, and at this point in my life I can imagine he frequented this one and probably still does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit