Start your own Prince rumour!

by purrpurr 26 Replies latest social humour

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh oh oh, Prince actually wrote 1999 about the Apocalypse coming before 2000.

He tried to introduce the song to Watchtower for their videos after 1995 because he and many others were still certain that the end would come in the 20th century. Watchtower only said no because they were afraid that the end might not come until the end of 2000, technically part of the 20th century since there was no year "Zero."

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

True story.

Prince did not die. He faked his own death so he could be the 8th man on the GB.

His estate money is being transferred to Brooklyn coffers as we speak.

• freddo
    freddo
    Prince died as one of the 144,000 and is now ruling from heaven and about to get inside ToMo3's head to ensure tight purple pants are to be a requirement when visiting bethel facilities.
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze
    He's actually Samuel Herd's love child. Not a rumor. It's been confirmed by several reliable JW sources I know.
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    Since Freddy Franz and Prince are about the same size, Freddy asked if Prince could bring his wardrobe up to the pearly gates so he could play dress up in heaven.
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Prince gave Rolex watched and pinkie rings to the Governing Body as gifts.

I swear it on Russell's pyramid! 

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Watchtower only said no because they were afraid that the end might not come until the end of 2000

They also didn't want the brothers and sisters 'partying like it was 1999'. It didn't convey the right sense of urgency.

• Yondaime
    Yondaime
    Prince is a ministerial servant.
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Hahahaha! I'm loving these! Fantastic!
  • Stealth
    Stealth

Prince was called home as one of the 144,000 because they needed some help with writing the song of Revelation 14, that only the 144,000 could sing before the throne and 24 elders.

If your going to sing a song before a throne, the obvious choice for the GB was Prince.

Runner up was MC Hammer because of his commitment to loose pants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit