It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

🤣🤣🤣 I got a Minus 1 for my post 🤣 Unless

Lloyd do you want to play with us , and you want me to put you down for -1? 🤣

I could be I can assure you ,you're not going to win with that number...🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😁You heard the man...😁

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

His new Youtube video today was the JW broadcast of JULY? The August one is already out So now he will be one month behind ? Remind me why is Patreon donate $ to him again ? .I did upload it,cut the sound and watch his face expression. 😆 Is it just me ,lately he over do it with his video, make all kind of grimace to get more subscribers i guess ? Well it's good for me , he gives me lots to make meme with. 😆 La preuve...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This disclaimer made me laugh:

“Please know that I am very familiar with copyright law…”

Coming from the same man who claimed copyright wasn’t breached if the copyright holder wasn’t enforcing it by not getting back to him in a timely manner!

He’s very jumpy in those videos, esp considering the banality of the subject matter he’s exploring. He’s on an upper of some kind. I reckon he pops Adderal or sniffs something shortly before going on. Either way, this is not a man on antidepressants.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yep cocaine and hookers that’s what most of his donated funds goes on

fits the profile

He has admitted to repeatedly using drugs like edibles

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He might be referring to Ding Dongs.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He’s very jumpy in those videos,

Yes! And it's not because he had to much caffeine...I'm glad i was not the only one to notice this.

About the BB (begging banner) again, I thing he didn't realise how it will look after a while. For august he say he have 597 subs. combined ( desired 620) . Then how is it going to look if each month his banner shows the numbers going down all the time?(so far ,that's what it's happening, otherwise .we would not have the Patreoff ) He really want to show his Subs. what a big failure hisYoutube channels is? Then if he lies about those numbers , he won't be able to beg for more money, no need to put that banner up then...So then what? another begging video? I'm kind of curious to see what he will do next.

Meanwhile ,I can't wait to see the outcome of when those legal papers are release...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I've said the exact same thing a few pages back. Another clear sign that Lloyd isn't the smartest guy out there

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I know a great cure to a happy life for him. I'm sure if he really does hate exJW stuff he should move on. Selling his soul because he probably has no life skills will only spiral out of control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit