Favourite female heroes in film ...

by LoveUniHateExams 88 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Jodi Foster as Clarice Starling - dayum, another good one that somehow slipped my mind!

Jodi Foster was great in that film.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Gal Gadot

Image result for gal gadot

That is all.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here's a good vid about Ripley and Aliens (1986) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYk_NTdEXFg

• Apostate Anonymous
    Apostate Anonymous
    I loved Jodie Foster as Clarice Starling, but I preferred her role in The Brave One specifically because of the glorious retribution scenes.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I will give you another jodi foster female lead that was great: sommersby. Set just after the american civil war it wasnt a time when women would have been viewed with the equality of today, but she played a very strong heroine. Warning: it is a love story, not an action flic, so viewer be ware.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Particularly impressed that anyone can find anything good in soft focus Sommersby. Should I reawatch it Morpheus? “You are not my husband” is an oft quoted piece of ham in our house.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol im not saying you should, only citing her character as fitting the parameters of the topic :)

• amiable atheist
    amiable atheist

Frances McDormand as Mildred Hayes in "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" (2017).

• cofty
    cofty
    Frances McDormand as Mildred Hayes in "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri"

Outstanding performance. Film of the year IMO

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Frances McDormand in Three Billboards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit