Were JWs Right That There Would Be A Time When Governments Would Go After All Religion?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

coffy IMO there are no good Muslims. The religion is like saying well this Manson girl is not so bad. Its not the people its the religion. Islam IMO is an evil religion. China has the will and authority to stop the problem before it happens. They don't have Illhan Omars and Talibs calling for the destruction of China and remaking it from the floor of the National Peoples Congress. I don't see Muslims flying planes into their buildings as they know and see the threat. Sorry facts are facts.

• minimus
    minimus

Muslims are like Jehovah’s Witnesses and other groups. Some are extreme. Some middle of the road and some are extremely liberal. Strictly speaking if you followed Jehovah’s Witnesses as a religion you might feel they are worthy of death for many different reasons. But I would not say all Muslims or all Jehovah’s Witnesses are no good.

• cofty
    cofty
    coffy IMO there are no good Muslims - Mickbobcat

You are a fascist. You approve of millions of innocents being locked up in concentration camps. I can't decide whether you are morally deficient or just astonishingly ignorant.

Either way my life is less enjoyable for interacting with you. I hope one day you either grow up or educate yourself.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Overrated

"I would love to see the Government do away with WT Tax exemptions."

Should that ever happen, dont' be surprised if the Borg instructs it's followers to obey 'strange' instructions.

''We must be ready to obey any instructions whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not'', or something like that.

If we could just warn our families/friends before something bad happens. I just can't see many of them 'waking-up' all at once. Uggh, I'm so mad.

• minimus
    minimus

The cult has been preparing the sheep to expect persecution from the government. They are primed to drink whatever Koolaid comes their way from Mother.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"The cult has been preparing the sheep to expect persecution from the government. They are primed to drink whatever Koolaid comes their way from Mother."

This is what troubles me. Concerns me. What has been the underlying theme at a$$emblies/ conventions the last 3-5 years? LOYALTY. You've guessed it. Unquestioning LOYALTY. Vinnie Vincent and various other youtubers have talked about this recently.

• Overrated
    Overrated
    Beth Sarim- with all of WT's craziness I wouldn't be surprised to see people start waking up. Which I hope soon. You never what plans this group has up it sleeves. Some people are my family who blindly follow this crap without thinking about it. I hope I can say something thought provoking that can get them to think.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Overrated, you just never know. You never know. Exactly.

• Overrated
    Overrated

WT has robbed people of education, money. Good paying Jobs. Good quality of life. Mental health. Self esteem and even more their time and their very life. That should be enough to wake up anyone who sees it for what it is.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

There is no way this will happen. Religion works in the favor of governments. It keeps some people in line and keeps the minds of people busy. Plus in some countries they can actually control religion which is yet another way to control people.

Religions will slowly erode into the past, and will more than likely be replaced by other religions. In fact this is already happening. Even as the world trends towards atheism, more people start following other cults and belief systems, such as the political cults we see today. Even without traditional religion people will continue to feel the need to align around beliefs and causes, so you can expect this not to go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit