“White Privilege”

by minimus 131 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Lately that’s all I’ve been hearing about! I’m sick and tired of listening to white people begging for forgiveness simply because they are white.

In a nearby town, a six year old girl asked her mom, “ why don’t we have a Black Lives Matter march here??” The town is 99.9% white. The mother was so so overjoyed by her daughter’s question that they organized a peaceful march that had about 100 people in their town square.

Now kids will grow up feeling guilty that they are white and experiencing white privilege. Maybe they also will feel emboldened to destroy neighborhoods and disregard law and order.

This mentality is so disgusting!!!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Black girl with white mother went to Black Lives Matter. Her mother adores her.

She's had everything a devoted mother could pour out on her beloved precious child. I don't think she feels her mother should get down on her hands and knees and beg for forgiveness for loving, caring, clothing and feeding her all these years.

• Simon
    Simon

Honestly, I've been thinking about this and this whole thing has really touched me. Deeply. (sincere face)

So as of today, I pledge to release ALL of my slaves.

That's it, it's done. No doubt people will laud me as some kind of fucking "hero" but it's the least I could do and I think everyone should do the same.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what defines a person as black ?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

Yes, this stupid talk is really disgusting. I had a difficult life, but I’m sure some idiot somewhere would think I had ‘white privilege’ - and I may not be as ‘white’ as a northern European.

If that was my little girl and she said that to me, I would sit her down and explain as best I could about world history. I would tell her to be courteous to everybody BUT not to concern herself if once in a while somebody doesn’t like her because of the way she looks. She can’t help that and not to worry.

I had this negative attitude happen to me in my life whether it was on jobs or elsewhere (even in the kingdom hall back in the day).

I just ignored it because it is not MY problem. I saw this in the hall by well-dressed blacks...Some white persons discussed with me the way they were treated: being ignored when they said Hello (or seeing eyeballs rolling).

I will meet people halfway and be friendly. But I’ll tell you one thing: I don’t chase after anybody and ask ‘what’s wrong’, because I know it’s nothing I did...And if any other white person wants to go around apologizing like an idiot for their appearance or history or whatever, let them knock themselves out.

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@minimus

n a nearby town, a six year old girl asked her mom, “ why don’t we have a Black Lives Matter march here??” The town is 99.9% white. The mother was so so overjoyed by her daughter’s question that they organized a peaceful march that had about 100 people in their town square.

This sounds like one of those JW's Andre story.

Now kids will grow up feeling guilty that they are white and experiencing white privilege. Maybe they also will feel emboldened to destroy neighborhoods and disregard law and order.

You are projecting here. "feeling guilty" equals "destroy neighborhoods"?

I’m sick and tired of listening to white people begging for forgiveness simply because they are white

Are you sure it is "simply because they are white"?

• minimus
    minimus

My girlfriend’s two lovely nephews are half Italian by their father and half Costa Rican by their mom. The are regularly told by their college educated woke half sister that they are black and should embrace it. They are ten and twelve. In the summertime I am darker than they are. So much for being “ black”.

• Davros
    Davros

Most who grew up as JW's really don't see color. We were taught to look at ALL who are our Brothers and Sisters as equal in Jehovah's eyes. And to be fair, most (not all) JW's are that way.

JW's really didn't have White Privilege. It's the DO's, CO's Elders, and MS's had the so called Privilege (don't know what you woutd call THAT kind of privilege....Hmmmmm... Privilege to be a A Hole????) But that kind of privilege came in all races, didn't it?

In another month, this buzz word and pandering will be well played out, just like Covid-19, Russia, Impeachment, Russia, Muller Report, Russia, voter suppression, Russia, kids in cages, and on an on and on, only to be replaced by the next outrage....Probably something to do with Russia.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

This is all part of the liberal push of propaganda. There are so many people who are so stupid it is easier to listen to some scum sucking liberal idiot than think for your self. This did not all start with some cop who may or may not be racist but went too far in detaining a criminal and lets be straight this guy was a criminal. That does not excuse the cop for putting his knee on his neck while hand cuffed. But that cop is in jail for murder. So end of story right ohhh no. These assholes got justice or are getting it and they still riot. This was planned under the surface for a long time.

I for one don't owe a black a god damn thing and will not give them a damn thing. I don't owe anyone a thing but my Credit Card co at the end of every month and the Utility. Other than that I don't owe any group a thing. I would never take a knee. Not for any terrorist group like BLM. The left thinks if they can make whites feel guilty as this BS fake privlage crap. I bet more blacks got into college when they should not have and only for being black , and taken more food stamps and welfare than I have taken. I have never gotten one dime of government assistance.

Blacks are victims alright but of their own choices. They will keep blaming whites as long as whites take the blame. I know in the areas I live in most will side with my thinking. Yes there are some retards mostly woman and old hippies but they are few and far between. I met one at a garage sale a week ago who thought I was like them that they took off their feel the burn bumper sticker because the had their car keyed.

I have a brother that seems to be siding with this crap and I told him if he keeps going down that road we are done. I can not be around someone so stupid. And my Brother also is one of those younger kids, youngest in my family that grew up having every thing done for him. And I mean everything. We all did everything from fixing his car to helping him when he got married up keep his home. When my dad died and left us all each 150k inheritance I took control and paid off every debt from his personal loans to his home and car. I set up an IRA and he had about 30 k left. He went off on me that he was 35 and could take care of himself. So I gave him the rest. Well he went nuts and bought a lot of video games and other things and its gone.

These idiots who are running around come from a generation that has been so pampered they don't know what it is to sacrifice or say no to them-self. We have a generation of Veruca Salt's I want an oompa loompa and I want it know daddy. We have a collective temper tantrum with the Marxists pulling the strings and they are too stupid to even know it.

Racism is huge in black communities but its not condemned. If white privlage were real, than accused white rapists such as the Duke Lacrosse team, Paul Nungesser and every frat brother in the UVA chapter of Phi Kappa Psi, would never have been labeled as guilty before they were proven innocent.

• minimus
    minimus

Dav, you are correct. In my experience being raised in the truth LOL, the people that mentored me were black and to this day good friends. Although I must admit they haven’t reached out to me in over a year, This couple always kindly were supportive of me. These friends would tell me of their early life in Mississippi and how difficult it was. Almost half of our congregation was mixed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit