Trekkies will not inherit the kingdom of God....

by drwtsn32 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

LMAO @ dmouse!

Love, Scully

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Q'pla! (Success!)

Yiz

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    worldly people are identified by their inability to master the Vulcan 'live long and prosper' salutation.

ROFL!

Now I'm getting mixed messages from the WTS... oh, I'm so confused!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    One of the most painfully awkward embarrassing moments was at my cousin's wedding, when the best man (grooms brother) got up to do the speech and starting speaking Klingon

That is so incredibly sad and pathetic.... I love it!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Anyone see the movie Trekkies? (Actually more of a humorous documentary of sorts...)

oh my god i LOVE this movie! the first time i watched it i about DIED laughing!!!!! i love it when the kid is trying to give an interview and his phone rings to his geeky irritation and he screeches, "PETER this is the WORST time you could possibly call, GO AWAY" in that VOICE.....

hey dr did you know theyre going to do a "Trekkies 2"? apparently part of it was filmed here in sacramento!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Qub bIH yoS maw'

Translation: I think they are crazy!

Yiz

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Trekkies will not inherit the kingdom of God....

Has anyone bothered to let the brothers & sisters over at http://www.jwzone.org/forums/ know this?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    oh my god i LOVE this movie! the first time i watched it i about DIED laughing!!!!!

Yeah, it is soooo funny! I didn't think I'd like it when I first heard about it, but someone talked me into watching it. I also love Galaxy Quest... I saw it three times at the theater... it's very unusual for me to see a movie more than once at the theater.

Tink, you have great taste in movies!!

hey dr did you know theyre going to do a "Trekkies 2"? apparently part of it was filmed here in sacramento!
    No, I didn't know that... you're not in it, are you? Do you secretly dress up like a Klingon warrior princess?
  • tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I didn't think I'd like it when I first heard about it, but someone talked me into watching it

yeah me either, i was like, this is going to be SO stupid!!!!! but i frickin loved it. if you liked that one, you'd probably love "American Movie"....it's a similar type of movie and it cracks me up too.

No, I didn't know that... you're not in it, are you? Do you secretly dress up like a Klingon warrior princess?

dr!!! you're gonna blow my cover!!! i'm trying to maintain a "cool kid" image here!!!! :P seriously, had i not found out about it AFTER they were done shooting it, i seriously would have had to go and crash a convention just to see it! :P

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Such extreme behavior does not harmonize with the Bible’s counsel at 1 Peter 1:13: "Keep your senses completely ["keep balanced," footnote]."

Really, this could probably be applied to many of the WTS beliefs and practices. Does that mean they won't inheirit the kingdom of god either?

Walter

Canadian District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit