Why are Republican's so consistantly dishonest?

by Coded Logic 51 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for kellyanne conway microwave.Image result for kellyanne conway microwave camera

• bohm
    bohm

Outlaw: If microwaves don't have cameras, how can they see if you pressed 3 mins or 4 mins??? huh? HUH????

• blondie
    blondie

I think it is an occupational hazard for politicians....those new to politics find out that is how the game is played and has been for hundreds of years.

• Finkelstein
  • baker
    baker

The Governing Body is not dishonest either.(sarcasim inserted here).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw: If microwaves don't have cameras, how can they see if you pressed 3 mins or 4 mins??? huh? HUH????.....bohm

Kellyanne Conway....................You Got Here Just In Time.

Sounds Believable....................Your Brain Is Melting..

Image result for psychiatrist office couch

• James Jack
    James Jack

Oh please, I say the same thing about the Democrats

• blondie
    blondie

James Jack, I said the same thing about every politician.

blondie an hour ago

I think it is an occupational hazard for politicians....those new to politics find out that is how the game is played and has been for hundreds of years

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

If they were honest, the Republican politicians would admit that if they could, they'd end Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, along with any other entitlement programs. To achieve their goal they have to make up false reasons to scuttle these programs.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

My opinion is that Republicans may be more assholes than dishonest, they don't often hide their ridiculous ideas, I would say based on everything I have observed up to this points, the Democrats corner the market on slime/lies. The true statement should have been "politicians" or better yet "career politicians" are dishonest.

But this is all just opinion...

If you want to know the truth, don't have an opinion. Everyone, whether they are honest or not, should be judged on an individual bases. Even if they pick one of these "teams/tribes" republican or democrat you can be honest, or dishonest. This OP represents the ongoing emotional tribalism of American politics that spawned the orange one. That's reality, not opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit