Why are Republican's so consistantly dishonest?

by Coded Logic 51 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

you mean vs the oh so honest democrats?

They are all politicians and the electorate fail to punish them for their dishonesty - that is the reason.

• bohm
    bohm

Simon: Obama has said things too that didn't hold up; I got no problem admitting that.

The scale of lying is different, though, as is the importance of what is being lied about. I hope we can agree about that.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Republicans's don't like changes so they are honest in what they are seeking.
  • bohm
    bohm
    Republicans's don't like changes so they are honest in what they are seeking.

I don't get this at all. If you don't like healthcare like Obamacare I get why it is honest to say you want to repeal it, but that is no reason to say you are going to give healthcare "for everyone" at a lower cost and not having such a plan at all.

How is that honest?

Btw. climate change is apparently one kind of change the current administration is okay with

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why are Republican's so consistently dishonest?

Image result for kellyanne conway witch

• minimus
    minimus

The scale of lying is different.... keep drinking your koolaid

• bohm
    bohm

minimus: lol, keep avoiding any real discussion!

Do you think Obama wiretapped Trump like Trump claims?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    bohm

I appreciated your post:

The main reason for accepting dishonesty such as for instance, that Trump promises more healthcare and then delivers a plan which offers less, or promises he has a plan to eradicate ISIS and then does not have a plan, is because Trump supporters in my experience are not driven by a positive vision for the US/world, but rather driven by fear and negativity

Image result for trump feeding fear and hatred.

Image result for trump feeding fear and hatred

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You Wire Tapped Me!........................WTF??!!

Image result for obama tapped trump

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Just want to add this. I'm watching this Ted Talk and thought of this thread:

Robb Willer: How to have better political conversations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit