For Mexican food Lovers only!

by jst2laws 50 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

OK, I have an important announcement.

There was once four different restaurants on our 'side of the bridge' where I could get Mexican food. They all closed but one which was a converted residence turn Mexican Restaurant operated by Columbians. Right! Mexican food from Columbians?

I am happy to announce the opening of a new El Ranchero's Mexican Restaurant in the Edgewater shopping center just minutes from our home. Mexican food, Mexican servers, Mexican cook and 32 oz beer mugs.

And this may be my first TOTALLY FLUFF post ever.

• KGB
    KGB

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Excellent news, jst2laws! I am a fan of good food, of whatever origin, and I agree that ethnic authenticity makes a big difference. May you have much happy consumption!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WHooohooo, I know where we are going to eat Saturday night!!!

• Swan
    Swan

This is my favorite kind of food! I have several specialties that I make, including my own salsa.

Tammy

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

KGB

And I just ate homemade tacos for dinner....<<<<<<Burp>>>>>>where is the TUMS....

Huuummmm! As a Mexican food lover, I have several packs of Tums or Rolaids near the bed.

If that sounds bad, note that I used to go through a 100 tablet container of Rolaids a month when I was 'serving' as an elder during the past decades.

At least now I ENJOY the occasional cause of my indigestion.

Jst2laws

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yum...!! Mexican food....does life get much better? 
    You had me worried there for a minute. I was wondering where I needed to ship you some supplies.
    Lisa
  • jst2laws
    jst2laws

And to JOY,

Yes, Saturday night. At El Rancheros, Edgwater shopping center, Panama City Beach Florida.

IT'S A DATE!

Anyone else who wants to join - - - - - sit a table near by. If we feel liberal at the time, perhaps we will ask you to join us.

Jst2laws

Arrowstar,

Thanks for the thought. After being introduced to Mexican food while living in New York City my next great experience was in Houston Texas. The many years in between were satisfied by our own home made taco's. And salsa, I could nearly live on salsa. Sometime I diet on it.

Jst2laws

• Xena
    Xena

When tyydyy and I moved to Virginia we were there about a month and started craving Mexican food....course being from Texas and all we KNOW good mexican food so when we went out once and saw fajita's on the menu we were ecstatic.........ordered them with mouths watering....lovingly placed the meat on the tortilla...little bit of sour cream and guacamole....some veggies.....took a mouthful....

SOY FREAKIN SAUCE! They used SOY FREAKIN SAUCE to maraniate the meat in...Can you even imagine our pain?????

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

hey Swan, you said: "I have several specialties that I make, including my own salsa." So does Jst2!!! In fact the best salsa, imho We'll have to have a salsa-off (you know like a chillie cook-off).

yummmmmmmmm

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit