I was ashamed

by Happeanna 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Landy
    Landy
    For men and women not to have their brains and innards blown out at war.
    Not to be blown into little pieces of unreconizable bloody pulps of flesh..that the dogs eat.
    For tiny little children not to be physically and mentally abused and beaten.
    For little children not to be ripped when being sexually brutalized...and tortured to death
    you were praying for the child trafficking from Africa in small children being stolen for human sacrifices in Englamd and other lands ....where they keep the child alive and screaming for as long as possible as it makes the demons happy and they receive more power. Wake up to yourself! The bulk of the world is in agony ....no witness that I have ever known wants the death of anybody.....your talking stupidity

So kill them all to solve the problem? Seems logical.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    @Outlaw. Childish antics like yours solidify my faith. I'm being serious. Thank you.
  • Divergent
    Divergent

Makemeanunbeliever:

It's the creators ballgame. He can do as he pleases. Hey and just maybe, if he did create all living beings and the universe he just may know what he is doing.

"maybe" "If he did create all living beings" "he just may know what he is doing"

As a believer, sounds like you aren't so sure yourself...

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    It was said in partial thought provoking irony. Of course with the internets inability to relate voice tones and inflections, hand gestures and facial expressions it's easy to misinterpret. Your excused Divergent one.
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

When I was first waking up I told my wife Its a "death cult", we pray everyday for the destruction of 7 billion people, she didn't take it well would not recommend that tactic. Yesterday she drove with me to look at a job out of town we had time to talk by ourselves, we talked for hrs about the organization and all my doubts, I said you know we pray for the destruction of this old system, what do you think that means for all the people on earth? Women, innocent children, babies? She looked at me and said " sounds awful doesn't it ". Need to keep chipping away.

MC

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@Outlaw. Childish antics like yours solidify my faith. I'm being serious. Thank you.....makemeanunbeliever

The "JW Jerk Off" Gif was from an Authorized WBT$ Video..

Try doing that at the door,out in the Field Service..

You`ll end up in the back of a Police Car..LOL!!..

....................................Further Proof..

........"THE WATCHTOWER IS "GODS ORGANIZATION"

https://45.media.tumblr.com/b7b569410ade14d36af476ad739869af/tumblr_n2cx1zBABf1toj4i5o1_400.gif

.....................Image result for Small arrow pointing upmakemeanunbeliever

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I was the same as Kate Wild, I believed Jehoober was a Just god, and would only destroy those who would never live in peace with others.

I am though, still ashamed that I was a JW for so long, from birth until my late fifties, and in common with most who have left, I will not let on that I ever was one unless forced by circumstances.

I feel as though it is a stain on my character that I did not walk long,long before I did.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I remember standing with a parent and their young child out in service on a busy street.

The parent was saying to her child "wont it be wonderful when Jehovah brings Armageddon soon!!?"

Another witness in the group simply smiled and agreed and added "YES, I cant wait for every single person we see in front of us to drop dead, even that little child and baby over there. Which one do you want to see killed first?"

(Of course he was being sarcastic, he must have known TTATT)

The look from the parent of shock, mixed with anger and disbelief was mind-blowing....

• Divergent
    Divergent

stuckinarut2:

The parent was saying to her child "wont it be wonderful when Jehovah brings Armageddon soon!!?"
    Another witness in the group simply smiled and agreed and added "YES, I cant wait for every single person we see in front of us to drop dead, even that little child and baby over there. Which one do you want to see killed first?"
    (Of course he was being sarcastic, he must have known TTATT)

Hey, I like this guy! Sounds like you are referring to yourself though. If not, whatever happened to him?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Very powerful emotions stirred-up. Not uncommon to realize some guilt for believing such off the top doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit