Hidden message in JW bunker video?

by Dunedain 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

All the 2016 convention videos are now on youtube in good quality.

I wonder who the mole was, somebody inside the audio vis dept, they should work for wikileaks

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lookout - "...All of this has already been set up in the USA...so-called FEMA camps, etc. I expect they will be used at that time...

Wouldn't it be a kick in the balls if all the loyalist JWs really were rounded up and sent to these alleged FEMA camps, and then...

...nothing happened? :smirk:

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

To heighten this frenzy, was the lack of announcement of a convention for next year.

Yet, I expect the 2017 Reg Conv's will be "revealed" at the CLAM the 1st week of January (or thereabouts) and no JW will blink an eye that it was another year of "nothin happened" in their grand scheme of things. "God's Kingdom Rules -- 202 years of doin' nothin'!" . . . Doc

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

I hope 2017 shows what happens after the bunker video.

Maybe the riot police gave them a chance to compromise, and those who remain loyal to Jehovah will be imprisoned in the Fema camps.

• btlc
    btlc

I remember when a movie "The Day After" (in the mid of 1980') came to cinema, our whole congregation went to see it - that was a real Armageddon paranoia...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I guess the reason many of the videos JW.org is producing seem so shocking is because of two trends running against one another.

On the one hand the messages JWs promote are becoming more unacceptable to society at large. Whether that be against homosexuality, shunning family members, or awaiting apocalyptic persecution.

On the other hand the sophistication of the media JW.org is using to promote their messages has leaped forward with technology.

The message JWs are promoting hasn't really changed. They have always warned about persecution and tribulation for example.

The problem is that they've found a striking new medium for delivering their message just at the time when their message is becoming more and more unacceptable to most regular people.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    btlc - "I remember when a movie 'The Day After' (in the mid of 1980's) came to cinema, our whole congregation went to see it - that was a real Armageddon paranoia..."

These days, they're all Roland Emmerich fans. :smirk:

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

There are a few leaked videos already showing the 2018 regional convention,

I know there is an Egypt video that has been shot

I dont know if it will be at the convention, or maybe broadcasting or somehwere else,

But we should get some explanation of the bunker videos scare tactics?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit