If you could have one date with anyone, who would it be?

by obiwan 118 Replies latest social relationships

• teejay
    teejay

>>>> Too many of the ladies on this forum to name... -- Brummie

I agree, Brummie.

There are several of the ladies here I wouldn't mind visiting over coffee and cheese cake. I have no doubt the conversation would be quite stimulating.

That said, I may as well fantasize and say Vanessa Williams. I'd buy her breakfast in a heartbeat. Hell... If she asked real nice, I'd probably even make it for her.

• smack
    smack

Katja Poensgen

she could ride my bike anythyme

Steve

• Lutece
    Lutece

hehehe

Vince, Vince, see what you made me do?

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

lutece, i'm all with you girl. although, i was diggin vince vaughn in "old school". i thought joannadandy was gonna smack me. good christ i could ride that fine piece of man into next week!! yum yum!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I have no doubt the conversation would be quite stimulating.

"Stimulating" being the key word.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Don't hear comments like these at the old WT study?

As far as women from the forum goes Tink82 is so young and cute I should be prosecuted already for my impure thoughts, Xena the warrior princess can plunder my village anyday and I'm still wondering about that eggbeater Letuce carries around...maybe Vivamus... if her dates are anything like the cakes she buys then close the door on the ark hallaluyah and don't open it for a year.........

• tinkerbell82
  • StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Ya know, now that I think about it. . I want a date with Tink too!

• Farkel
    Farkel

I never pick anyone, but if there was a "discussion board" to pick from anyone on the board, I'd pick Celia.

She likes my music and that's good enough for me!

However, comma, even that comes with caveats:

If only she was French. And spoke with a French accent. And translated English books (like Crisis of Conscience) into French. And was incredibly attractive. Otherwise, forgetaboutit.

My second choice would be Craig (onacruise). (He's tall) Alan F comes in a miserable third (He's not so tall).

I lie a lot, but I think Celia is a doll, and she is definitely on my "A" list of nice people. There are others, too. Some of them are human.

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

<----putting on my hottest red dress, batting my eyes at Farkie

roflmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit