If you could have one date with anyone, who would it be?

by obiwan 118 Replies latest social relationships

• Aztec
    Aztec

Noone on this forum...see you all got left out...LOL! I would pick Serj Tankian. Noone knows who he is so that's okay...he's my hairy dream man hehe!

~Aztec

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Aztec

Isn't he a member of System of a Down?

If it would be one date it would be with my wife(BTW. Today is our 11th anniversary. Got married at the tender age of 21..lol)

Besides my wife? There are many ladies on the forum I would be honored to go on a date with.

As for stars....Nicole Kidman

Wolfy

• sf
    sf

'A' date (dinner, movie, walk on beach) would be:

Rob Thomas of 'Matchbox Twenty'.

'A date' ( no food; just liquids, watching home videos of choppers and hotrods being built and raced, tork-like sex and more liquids) would ABSOLUTELY be:

Jesse James of 'Motorcycle Mania' and 'Monster Garage' on Discovery Channel, Monday nights and Vinnie of 'American Chopper' (same night, same channel).

sKally

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hey Wolfy good to see your on the prowl...and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I hope you get back threefold in the way of anniversary gifts

None of the ladies on the forum seem interested so I'll have to pick Jezabel.....apparently she was one horny chick....6 million people still tell stories about her

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

It would have to be somebody with a sense of humour.

John Cleese!

Her Ladyship.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

None of the ladies on the forum seem interested so I'll have to pick Jezabel.....apparently she was one horny chick....6 million people still tell stories about her

Yea, according to the boys in brooklyn Jezabel was a babe.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

minimus!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Myself!!

I am the wittiest, most beautiful, most interesting person I know!!

• teejay
    teejay

>>> I am the wittiest, most beautiful, most interesting person I know!!

And freakin' humble, too!

• micheal
    micheal

On this forum I would go on a date with stinky - why you may ask? She is witty, beautiful and interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit