World Wide Work Resolution Doubled Overnight

by JW_Rogue 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Overrated
    Overrated

The nerve of them to call us mentally diseased for waking up to their crap and stop giving our money, time to them anymore. We have careers, retirement and security because we didn't listen to them.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Pistol - Oh my - I can't believe what they told your family member. They make Jehovah out to be like a loan-shark collector for the mafia.

Exactly. It’s called “protection money”....“donate“ or you’ll loose your eternal life!! What a scam.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    It includes the insurances that were separate so that should be it. We were told what the resolution was but they forgot to take a vote. I think ours tripled.

What do you mean by insurances?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I bet JWs would be willing to donate more to keep the situation as it is now - not physically going to meetings, no door-to-door, etc.

If they go all online they'll lose a lot of members, they need the tight group structure to keep people in line.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sad thing about this is that most of the contributions come in from the elderly. They will give their life-savings to the Borg because they want to be certain that they are "favorable" in Joe Hoover's eyes for salvation/resurrection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit