World Wide Work Resolution Doubled Overnight

by JW_Rogue 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I bet JWs would be willing to donate more to keep the situation as it is now - not physically going to meetings, no door-to-door, etc.

But isn't that the same as paying to be in a Paradise Earth!!!!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

LV101 You must be an active JW. The BORG is not sending out shite, They are getting a hand out from the Government and passing it off as there own.

Wake up man.

• LV101
    LV101

DUH - You're way off the mark - misinterpreted or misread my post. I was never an "active" JW - you're hilarious! The cult wouldn't send a dime to anyone starving and the planet must know that by now.

Not asleep - you wake up, man.

• Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

In my case around 5K plus the resolution around 3...4 euro per people. Anyway I think is quite important sign. They are scratching the end of the barrel! Basically my congregation as all the other around the world has no money left in the bank account. Plus each month's will send the money. And let see in how much time we can build again the three-four months saving back.

Next time they need money they must start to sell property or reduce dramatically people in special services. There is nothing left in the congregation anymore. Let see... I see the light at the end of the tunnel.... I hope the ARC and the other "persecution" will give the last push to ruin economically this organization.

IC

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Who cares anymore what they resolve. They cannot fore anyone to send them money. WE have control ove them. Don't give money. then they run out. Simple. Let then cut down trees to pass resolutions and such but don't send a dime.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yes, that happened in my congregation too. The new amount was double the previous one, but they said it so fast I don't know if anybody noticed. Nobody asked questions and it passed. Interesting to know this is happening everywhere.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

WT is now really pushing it's corporate motto more than ever:

"The beatings will continue, until morale improves."

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Here the local resolution amount was less then normal. From 750 to 700 euro for a month..

G.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Ours was more but they didn't outline the differences or reasons. I know of one congregation that resolved to donate slightly more than they took in on a gross basis the last several months. Unsure how they would go about paying their normal operating expenses when/if they ever go back.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I know one of my jw relatives told me that the elders approached the family and told them the dire situation they were in and asked if they would be able to donate a little more than the usual?

My relative told the elders;

"How can we, I lost my job?"

The elder suggested;

"You can use your credit card!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit