RIP dad, who introduced me to this fairytail of everlastin life and paradise :(

by Frezia 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Frezia
    Frezia

dad was 75, very ill towards the end, and we all 'prayed' for his relief....he became witness as a kid and was very devouted all his life (bringing all his family 'in') with all the persecution that came with it in the eastern europe...I am living in the UK and only recently (about a year ago) learnt the TATT

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

My condolences Frezia...take your time to mourn. That also gives you the absolute right, if possible, to start your fade as well, disguised under your human sorrow. Make it very clear to "your" elders that you are going through some hard times, but that you chose to cope with it on your own, personal way. This may sound strange at first, but I mean this in all sincerity. This might be THE moment!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Wow, that's a tough one! Having to deal with the death of a parent, and then the real possibility of your social group turning their backs on you, must be daunting.

So sorry you have to go thru this. My best advice is to take the fade, slow. Don't rush, its cool, you KNOW whats up, just do things on YOUR terms.

Right now, focus on nice memories of your father. Grieve however, and in any way you wish too, and at your pace. Right now, deal with the arrangements, and processes that come with losing a loved one. Everyone is going to be around you, and trying to comfort you.

Use this time to see who is sincere, and loving to you. Observe, mourn, remember, laugh, cry, do all these things now, but most of all hang in there.

Sorry for your loss.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I guess we will all face this at sometime. I am certainly hoping for peace for you in this stressful situation. Think clearly and don't jump to the command of others to do anything you do not want to do. Those days are over.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Very sorry for your lose

• cofty
    cofty

I am sorry to hear about your loss Frezia.

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Frezia, condolences. Take your time. Don't make any rash decisions whilst your grief is so raw. One day at a time until things become clearer. You will emerge from the FOG ( fear, obligation & guilt).

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Never give up on hope. What I mean by that is this: Never give up on yourself. You my friend, have so much to live for. You have the rest of your life to live. I know right now is truly a dark day. And I do not know what emotions you are having at this moment. But have this comfort. That the friends on this board have your back. Many of persons of the world have gone through what you have and have realized that they too can live another day and see that they have a bright future ahead of them. One that involves self discovery that does not involve the Watchtower glasses to be on while doing it.

So, walk each day gracefully and slowly. Be happy for each day that you have. And never forget the thing you have learned. You will succeed. I know you will. Never doubt yourself.

• Dagney
    Dagney

So sorry for your loss Frezia.

I wish you comfort and strength for the journey.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

I am sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit