RIP dad, who introduced me to this fairytail of everlastin life and paradise :(

by Frezia 33 Replies latest jw friends

• arwen
    arwen

Sincere sympathy on the loss of your Dad😥😥

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Frezia , I`m sorry for your loss and send you my condolences .I notice you only joined this site about 10 days ago .

You may notice on the top right hand corner of the page a search option where you can look back on previous posts for a wealth of helpful hints from posters on having a successful fade minimising rifts with family members .

I wish you all the best on your exit from the cult.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad in April, though honestly I lost him in September of 2015 when I disassociated. Yet another thing that happened in this system of things that wasn't supposed to. Congrats on waking up from the fairytale. I'm also sorry you had to.

• Tallon
    Tallon

@ Frezia - I too am sincerely sorry to hear of your loss.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Keep strong.

• just fine
    just fine

I am sorry for your loss and the added stress this religion imposes. I hope you find peace throughout your journey.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. A bit of our own light goes out when we loose our Fathers.

One foot in front of the other....step by step until the passage of time and changing circumstances bring you to a place where you can decide what is to be done (if anything) about your JW situation. Allow yourself to grieve and come to grips with your loss before worrying about what to do next....there is no hurry.

-Pete

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

I am so sorry for your loss. Please be kind to yourself during this difficult time. Sending hugs and support for your journey.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

won't see him again

Won't see him again? Freiza Ask yourself where you got that idea from then ask yourself have they ever been proven to be right about anything i lost my daughter May'1998 she was 18 years old i shed a lot of tears and she was worth every one of them now I can enjoy the memories of my daughters life without pain cause I went through the grieving process grief is normal and healthy please Freiza don't let the org rob you of this with their judgemental ignorant claims that grief over the loss of a loved one means lack of faith in the ressurection

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    With you in thought and spirit
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Frezia, I think of you, how difficult it must have been to write about your dads deaths only five hours after his passing. I am pleased for you that so many who you have never met have given thoughtful messages acknowledging the emotions behind your O.P and your dads passing. This shows that in your post " all in your social network havnt turned there back on you." I also hope you seek friends from work, or find worldly people who will listen to your emotions...I just want to highlight such people are not in the minority, seek them out find them. The loosing a parent takes a long time, even a year to get over whatever the relationship in life was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit