Jehovah's Witnesses' Brooklyn tax exemptions totaled $368 million

by OrphanCrow 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Fisherman, the 5.5 million is for that park that they OWED money for according to an agreement that they made well over 10 years ago and NEVER made good on in all that time. Most think that 5 million is inadequate, but I think they will be lucky to get anything out of those schemers.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    JWD, I never knew that. The other poster said donate. I did not understand why WT was even going to give them a dime. But again, as the poster said, we are giving up the properties and the city is going to make a good buck in taxes, so how I figure is that the city should be giving us the 5 million for leaving. Anyway, WT is pretty clever and if they wind up paying the 5mil ( I doubt it ) I'm sure it wont be coming out of their hide anyway.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Fisherman: so nice to see you are making progress! Calling the organization a cult! Good work, brother!
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    cappy, just quoting the other poster who called it that. Thought it was so funny. In all seriousness cap, call it anything at all but I am convinced it is God's org.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

$5Million, a lot of people have no idea how much money that is.

**Why should WT have to pay anything at all? That is a lot of hard earned sheep money**

Glad none of its my money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit