Front cover of the 2017 Watchtower - unbelievable!

by freddo 39 Replies latest jw friends

• SAHS
    SAHS

“baker”: At least the magazines can come to some good use, when nature calls...

LOL!!!

• SAHS
    SAHS

“sparrowdown”: The next magazine will show a sister witnessing in a skirt on MT Everest and the one after that under the sea in diving gear and skirt -of course!

LOL!!!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I think that's a beautiful picture. Walking along the river bank singing kingdom songs, picking out your area to build your home in the New system and longing for the day when we(you and I and 8 million others) will all go up in flames. Isn't that a nice thought. You notice the angels are holding back any wild animals, that will be in the next Circuit assembly....

• steve2
    steve2

Comment about attire is entirely appropriate: A man in a kilt is a joy to behold, a man out of a kilt, even more so.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I used to pioneer in cold weather, and am a lot more sensitive to cold than most people. I used to bundle up--many layers, as blondie described. But for me, the skirts always kept me colder. The air just goes right up them.

But again, I am way more sensitive to cold than most people.

I personally think they look like fundie cultists in that photo. I thought we looked the same way back when I did it too.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The next edition of Watchtower will have a sister doing cart witnessing on an oil rig.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So, we are assuming that they will need to camp overnight?

If so, that brother should be counselled for "staying overnight with sisters to whom he is not married!"

Bring on the Judicial Committee!

• never a jw
    never a jw

the day when we(you and I and 8 million others) will all go up in flames

try over 7 BILLIONS

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Tony the Turd must have been on vacation when they approved this photo.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Many frozen viginas in "the truth." If they wore pants while hicking next they would want to be Elders so I say let their vaja ja freeze.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit