Front cover of the 2017 Watchtower - unbelievable!

by freddo 39 Replies latest jw friends

• pixel
    pixel

@Blondie:

Using this:

• blondie
    blondie

freddo, that is why they are wearing black.

pants would get muddy too.

I am a woman, ex-sister, ex-pioneer, living in blizzard/snow country. We wore dark skirts, warm tights. and dark boots, low heels, with leather soles. We were toasty and safe walking.

• sparky1
    sparky1

The WATCHTOWER geniuses forgot something really, really important!:

Even perfectly groomed WATCHTOWER drones will need to relieve themselves at some point in their 'fairytale' day to day 'preaching' activity.

• mann377
    mann377

And the brother doesn't even have a tie on!

• bohm
    bohm

sparky1:

Well, on that account they will "place" about one watchtower a day ;-).

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Talk about choosing the wrong path!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Sorry to disagree with the general tone of things but I quite like the idea of backpacking in the wilderness with three women.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Who the fuck are they gonna preach to out there??? Maybe they will get lucky and find an interested abominable snowman!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This is so laughable. I've been to the Andes of Peru, as well as deep in the Amazon jungle. I mean DEEP.....2 hour boat ride down the Amazon. I've also been on the floating markets of Bangkok. It is NOT squeaky clean like this. The Andes in particular, are a rough terrain, way harder than the Rockies. No way would you see people dressed to the 'Nines like this in such rugged terrain. You'd also have to have people that speak actual Incan in some parts of these remote mountainous countries. That's right, a little known remnant of Incan dialect is actually still spoken in different parts of the Andes. How many JW's can speak that? I somehow doubt it's printed? So really, this is probably total bull. Just made up BS to guilt all the 1st world JW's to pioneer more, cause hey? These people have to backpack it in the Andes of Chile, so what's your excuse Sister Fatazz? Give me a break.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

What do Scottish JW brothers wear?

Image result for scottish men skirts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit