JW Kids Bullying My Daughter

by pale.emperor 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• zeb
    zeb

ah the girl has the gift of melody! Keep that and play it at her wedding!

• John Free
    John Free

What a delightful daughter Pale Emp!

How sad that WT indoctrination has turned our relatives into cruel and toxic personalities. By their fruits...

Well done on making decisions that will help give your daughter a happier life.

• tiki
    tiki

Totally disgusting. I hope you and her mom keep her away from any socialization with my those small minded hateful people.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Holy shit! Your mother and in-laws are whacked in the fuggin' head!!!! Seeing as how these ass-clowns are still your blood relatives, I'd take my ass right on over there, and call them right out on their "inappropriate, disgusting behaviour!!!" They'd be given a dressing down from me like they've never had in their lives!! Who da fuq do these people think they are? I'd seriously bitch-slap someone.

And they wonder why people are leaving?

The silver lining to all of this? #1: Your ex-wife is really getting a good dose of their "wholesome Christian love", and I'm sure the cognitive dissonance is building up in her. Wow! #2: Your daughter won't forget this episode, EVER! It will stick in her brain for life. I know, similar shit happened to me as a kid, even though my parents were in good standing! They were nearly poor, no position in Org, etc, so I never got invited and was excluded from everything.

PS: Fuck these assholes! SMFH.

• blondie
    blondie

Reporting not supporting:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2015287#h=26:231-26:465

Furthermore, they can give extra love and support to the family of the disfellowshipped one, who suffer considerably and who should not be made to feel that they too are excluded from association with fellow believers.—Rom. 12:13, 15.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102006154#h=23:0-26:239

18 Can you think of other ways to imitate Jehovah in connection with a disfellowshipping from the congregation? If someone had to be expelled, can we be of help to loyal ones in his family, perhaps a faithful mate and the children? They may be struggling to keep up their meeting attendance and ministry. Will we give them the special support that they may need? Another way to show tender mercy is to use “good words, comforting words,” opening up encouraging conversation with such faithful ones. (Zechariah 1:13) There are many opportunities for that before and after meetings, while together in the ministry, or at other times. They are fellow workers, dear members of our congregation who should not feel shunned or isolated. In some cases, just the children of a disfellowshipped parent are striving to serve Jehovah. We truly want them to gain life. How can we show that?

• flipper
    flipper

Like others here- my blood is boiling as I right this. First of all though- Pale Emperor - you are a magnificent father to be really supportive to your daughter ( what a cool video you took of her ! ) you can see how happy she is with her relationship with you singing about you while banging her drum with sticks . That is so cool. Keep the great work up dad ! You're doing well with her ! You're teaching her unconditional love and natural love from a parent. Very good keep it up.

O.K. Now for my rant- If I was in that house after your brother in law interrogated your daughter - he would have been missing a face after that party. I would have slammed his ass up against a hallway wall and said, " listen jack ass - if you EVER try to manipulate my daughter against me again by coercion of her mind - you're going to WISH the resurrection was a reality " . ( I probably wouldn't say that - but it's what I'd like to say )

You handled it a lot better than I would have. By setting the example for your daughter and showing her love you are teaching her that the treatment she experienced is so wrong and so far from " Christianity " that she'll never want to be part of Jehovah's " psychotic sheep " . Which is a good thing. Keep the great work up , hopefully your wife will eventually leave the organization as well. And I won't even put in print what I think of " Nana " at this party. I'd be kicked off the board. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Holy shit! Your mother and in-laws are whacked in the fuggin' head!!!! Seeing as how these ass-clowns are still your blood relatives, I'd take my ass right on over there, and call them right out on their "inappropriate, disgusting behaviour!!!" They'd be given a dressing down from me like they've never had in their lives!! Who da fuq do these people think they are? I'd seriously bitch-slap someone.

O.K. Now for my rant- If I was in that house after your brother in law interrogated your daughter - he would have been missing a face after that party. I would have slammed his ass up against a hallway wall and said, " listen jack ass - if you EVER try to manipulate my daughter against me again by coercion of her mind - you're going to WISH the resurrection was a reality " . ( I probably wouldn't say that - but it's what I'd like to say )

Believe me, i WANT to do those things. But i know how it'll be painted. The "vicious" apostate that came to our house and threatened us with anger and rage. Surely Satan has him.

• flipper
    flipper

PALE- Yeah, I know, you handled it wisely. I just had to vent as to what I would have LIKED to do. I probably would have done the same thing you did- you handled it correctly. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Emma
    Emma

For your daughter's sake, your ex needs to get free from her family. I know you're separated, but maybe you can work with her to get her independent and away from their strings-attached "help."

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

PE ...you're handling it very well. You daughter has an amazing Daddy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit