JW Kids Bullying My Daughter

by pale.emperor 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

PE,

Made me angry to read this. Your little girl is adorable. I have a little boy the same age. We should talk goats and camel dowry sometime to keep it all in the apostate family. Haha.

One thing I was unsure of. Is your ex-wife no longer going to take her to the meetings? If so.....this one experience was worth it....and a win. Your ex may not want to live an authentic life yet, but not taking your daughter (who is still very small, and despite your influence, still very capable of being indoctrinated), is a win.

that is....if I understood that right.

I honestly feel sorry for all the other kids there saying those things as well. Being raised to be little assholes isn't their fault. Its so ingrained from a young age......its very sad.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Oh pale..... that is just horrible. I feel so sorry for your little girl, she's just adorable. It's just unimaginable. I am a grandma and I can't even imagine.

Having said that, I agree with many that maybe, just MAYBE, this will wake your ex up.

All else I can say is just love on that precious little one. She will remember that ALWAYS.

My FIL treats us poorly (being a wonderful elder type of guy), including his grandson. It's his loss. He is a sad, lonely old man waiting for the paradise to pet animals and be vindicated. His loss.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from Pale.Emperor:

It's unfortunate that she had to learn exclusion and sadness from "Jehovah's people".

Satan's People, the Judeans, made the same erroneous claim. By their fruitage we are able to identify them... Whatever "good" they formerly had within them has been destroyed by the WTBorg Cult Inc. and the "god" they truly serve.

Aye, true Love treats ALL with kindness and respect. You're teaching your daughter the true meaning of Love.

• under the radar
    under the radar

It's too bad that your relatives want to be such anuses. And their children are having their natural decency stolen from them by their parents' slavish devotion to that blanking cult. I don't even know you, but I am so sad and angry that your precious daughter was treated in such an unloving and vindictive manner, and by her own relatives!

If there's any silver lining, it's that their robotic mindless shunning of an innocent child may have actually protected her in the long run. If they had welcomed her with open arms, she may have been fooled by the love bombing and might have wanted to spend more and more time around them. This would inevitably end with their attempting to brainwash her into becoming just like them. A young child has little defense against indoctrination by a determined cultist who poses as a loving grandmother, aunt, or other authority figure.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't allow them any unsupervised time around her. Who knows what they'd be poisoning her little mind with?

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Wow! Your ex is still in. Going to the meetings and taking her daughter with her and THIS is how the loving congregation including the "oh so spiritual" Nana choose to treat the ones "related to them in the faith"?

Shouldn't they be doing the opposite? Love bombing them to help see how loving they are and that they have the truth?

They have opened the door to the way out and are adding a boot showing their true colours and what is worse they think that this is how God wants them to be.

I hope your ex has some nice "wordly" friends with children. I would throw my own party for her and invite ones that will be your friend regardless of what you or your parents believe.

• zeb
    zeb

see pm

• Akid48
    Akid48

@pale.emperor that sounds so bad im sorry

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think that this behaviour could be the straw that breaks the camel back. Give it time to fester and grow in your ex-wife. If you daughter describes her maternal grandmother as someone who dosnt like her, then these actions have certainly left a lasting impression in her young mind.

I have a bit of a unique situation with my living arrangments, as I still live in very close proximity to JWs (trust me not by choice). At the time I was living with a jw who had just recently stopped going to meetings (Btw not DF or DA). I remember in the apartment complex a few doors down the young local jws were having a party e.g Barbeque & gaming. So while these guys were down stairs eating and gaming here was this faded jw upstairs sitting by himself. I not only felt extreemly embarrased but also sorry for him and certainly left a lasting impression in my mind of just how quickly they will drop you. It would of only been a matter of walking 10 stairs and knocking on the door to see how he was. I could even hear their voices through the open windows. They knew he liked video gaming, but they couldn't even be bothered to bring him a peice of steak.

I really do hope that you show your ex-wife the responses to your post, so she can take comfort in knowing that she is not the only one.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Trust me, if my ex could leave the cult right now she would. Her JW friends have little to do with her because she's not in "the clique". Her "worldly" friend is genuinely there for her and they hang out a lot. Our daughters are best friends. So come Christmas time i can see my ex secretly doing it with this worldly friend for the kids sake.

I've mentioned in previous posts that she doesn't believe the religion anymore but cant leave. https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6227281955520512/my-ex-wife-calls-me-last-night-advice

She still lives with her parents and her elder dad pretty much controls her. He thinks he helping but he is in fact controlling. When we were together he used to interfere all the time, checking my bills, asking how much i earn, asking where im going, what im doing etc. I dont think he trusts people to be "good" on their own.

At first my ex thought i was full of s^it talking about the cult. Until she noticed the hypocrisy and my genuine happiness outside of the cult. I think she wants what i have. I genuinely hope she can leave sooner rather than later and be happy.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats so sad pe ,I hope your ex gets the opportunity to break free from the clutches of this cult for her sake and that of your daughter.

I just dont know what else I can say.

I`m sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit