JW Kids Bullying My Daughter

by pale.emperor 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

@ pale.Emperor

Hi,

I felt outraged on your behalf when I read how your little girl was treated. So cruel.But worse, was the grown ups including your mother! How could she?? I honestly want to slap her.

But, your daughter has the most doting daddy and I know you will more than make up for those awful people and their kids. She doesn't need them.

I remember once at a convention during the lunch time we went on to the park for our kids to run around and play on the swings and let off steam a bit. They went to go on a slide and two boys said 'is your dad an elder?' Our kids said no (my husband was a reg pioneer/MS) and they said 'well you can't come on here then.'

I wonder where those brats are now!

• jp1692
    jp1692

PE: Even my ex was shocked. She's not taking her there again.

I'm sorry your daughter had to go through this, but--in a way--you should be thankful. This one uncomfortable event convinced your ex to stop taking your daughter. Think of all the meetings she will not have to endure and the indoctrination she'll be spared.

At her age, you daughter will probably soon forget it, but you and your ex will long remember. Lesson learned.

PE: She knows who loves her unconditionally. She tells me "You're my best friend".

And that is beautiful!

PS: I'm NOT sorry your ex had to go through this. She needs to understand how fucked up the behavior of this cult is. Most people don't leave cults because of doctrinal issues; they leave because of being treated badly. Hopefully this experience taught her that.

• just fine
    just fine
    pale.emperor
    2 hours ago2 hours ago2 hours ago

Would probably be interesting to know how your wife's elder father explained that away?

"It's just kids being kids. They shouldnt do that although... if her dad was a Jehovah's Witness it wouldnt have happened. Just saying..." I asked this question to her mum on the phone after you posted it.

That is typical JW behavior, instead of taking responsibility for their own bad behavior, it's your fault because you don't go to the hall.

• Chook
    Chook

Pale the only decent person was your daughter and l hope she doesn't have to endure years of this cult backlash towards her. JWs look at the children of inactive or DF'd kids as dead anyhow. Hopefully for your kids sake your x wife leaves this horrible realestate company. That video nearly brings tears as she is the most perceptive person and she rightly knows her best friend.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

WOW!

There is little more I can add that everyone has not already said. Simply deplorable behaviour.

Treasure every moment with your wonderful little girl.

Also, treasure the new form that the relationship with your ex has taken as your little girl's mother.

My sincerest Love to you mate!

• blownaway
    blownaway

They are not worthy to have her as a grandchild. They can rot away with that stupid religion.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

As I commented in previous other threads: the JWs are arrogant and mean-spirited because of the GB and their helpers who are no doubt arrogant and mean-spirited!

I bet they all would not try this %$@# on non-Jdubs; they will be recipients of ass-whuppin's, etc. Most Dubs (with "privileges") are cowardice: they would bully certain sisters and children, but it came to defending themselves from real men, women and children, they end up running away--with their tails between their legs!

PE, your precious little girl is an innocent in all of this. But for all it's worth, she will not have to become one of them from this unnecessary horrid experience. I commend you for being a good father to you; and you have all of the forum's support in this regard.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Your mother is one sick bitch! If there was ever a reason to get reinstated it would to be to then shun the fu&k out of her and never let her see your child all the while parading her around for everyone else to see and talk to!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yikes, what a horrible thing for your daughter, those people should be ashamed, but of course JWs have no shame as they are incapable of seeing anything other than their own twisted viewpoint.

Just tell her that grandma is sick in the head, and leave it at that.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Pale Emperor I have a little different view of your child experience. Many will say at three she will forget this experience that is not necessary true. I am 69 years old and had many of these experiences growing up. I still have flashes backs is the way I was treated. It haunts me and it haunted my brother till his death. I remember these experiences that goes back to when I was three. Let your ex know these pĂ inful experiences still haunt me. My father had never been a JW. Just wanted you to know memories can go back farther than we give credit.. Love to you and your beautiful daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit