What the Hell !!!!

by WHATSGOINGON 37 Replies latest members private

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Okay

Just saw this, if you can stomach this check it out.

Cringeworthy stuff and unbelievable !!

Enjoy.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbgg_201703_2_VIDEO

WGO

• steve2
    steve2

JW organization's own sleek and trendy talk show called "The Inside Story." Cringeworthy sums it up nicely. I wonder if you need to title the post a little bit more attention grabbing - because the title doesn't convey how intriguing the link is. Say, a title like: "JW org now has its own talk show with smiling audience - Cringeworthy!"

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

David Schafer, who the hell is this guy? He doesn't believe a word he's saying. If I'd seen this man speaking when I was a child I'd have left at eighteen.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Haha! The "inside" story - yeah right.

Even the name is a lie.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Will it be the weekly "Tonight Show" with music and laughter soon?

So many single sister?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I guess this is a sample of what's to come, there is plenty more bs where this came from.

What next a witness soap opera? Reality show ? Witness disney?

I mean the scope for this kind of WT TV fuckery is endless. No wonder the carts look so lame in comparison.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Have I stepped in to an alternate Universe? This is so weird and uncanny to watch! It's like a cross between a low budget early 90s talk show, a churches Christian music night, and a stadium full of extras awkwardly trying to pretend their over the top preferences are genuine.

• jwleaks
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Gilead has changed, again. Back to taking single sisters.

I watched past the song they invented and sang and then the next interview started. That was all I could take.

Such wasted lives based on JW..org's lies. Shameful.

That nice German woman, I would have liked to have seen finish her University studies, gone traveling, met people from all over, fell in love with the person of her choice and gotten on with her life, her joys her saving for holidays and retirement. I wonder how she will feel when she wakes up to the TATT.

It is all so pitiful, useless and sad.

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit