What the Hell !!!!

by WHATSGOINGON 37 Replies latest members private

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hahaha! The first guys that pops through the door in the beginning looks like Ron Glass.

Image result for ron glass

• oppostate
    oppostate

Eeeeegads!

They'll need this from Wikitravel/Wikivoyage:

https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Low_German_phrasebook

Here's some other thoughts after this cringing experience!

• I'm currently taking a course in Frisian online after working with the Dutch Duolingo. Plattdeutsch doesn't look too different--but comparing it to High German pronounced with an American accent makes me laugh.
    • Her congregation is 50% single sisters!!! And single sisters are accepted into Gilead school, what is this 0rganization coming to?
    • Mennonites like their Amish cousins also "shun" apostates and "evil doers".
    • The music and singing bit sounds like a soft-jazz 1950's Brazilian piece.
  • never a jw
    never a jw

Aren't we glad? An original show, with no influence whatsoever from worldly shows. Jehovah must be behind this!!!

Unbelievable!! What a transformation in just few years. Not too long ago, they were studying the cultic red book, what was it...."Revelation: Its Grand Climax at Hand", and now this. A complete reversal.

How long before we get commercials too: "Be all you can be, enlist in the Watchtower Army"

• wifibandit
  • steve2
    steve2

So with this stilted talk show puffery, Jehovah is evidently delaying the end yet again. "Let me entertain you, brothers and sisters!"

JW organization continues its transformation from a highly-urgent and focused end-times group to a soft and cuddly, music and clap-happy one. Be dazzled by dem pearly whites.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Just saw this, if you can stomach this check it out.

I couldn't stomach it.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

It's hard to imagine that videos like these won't lose some of their credibility with most JW's when they see the fake reactions of the audience members. What must those people think when they see themselves pretending to gasp and be filled with awe over the merest thing they hear during the interviews. Fast forward 5 or 10 years and I'm guessing they will feel quite foolish.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It seems just like the staged Mormon interviews they produce!

• pale.emperor
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'm quite certain it's safe to say that the WT has now officially crossed over into the Twilight Zone. I mean, seriously? This is beyond belief. Totally different religion. All end-times "urgency" has been replaced by plastic smiles and shitty ethnic music played by (mostly) untalented white nerdy people. I'm too stunned to show an emotional response.....but I think in my dazed confusion, that the words I'm searching for are, "WTF?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit