Black people attacking whites in the US

by JoenB75 32 Replies latest social current

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I see a lot of shocking videos on social media about gangs of blacks attacking white people. How big is the problem really and what is done about it?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Got a source or news feed?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

shocking videos on social media about gangs of blacks attacking white people.

@JoenB75 ...

Just to cover my bets and stay safe, I wore blackface when mowing my lawn yesterday.

• waton
    waton

all the looting videos, statistics in Europe too, all fake news.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Were any white people lynched? My mom was born in the deep south, redneck country, in 1918. Her father and brothers were part of the KKK. They participated in a lynching of a couple of black men in the 30's. It never left her memory and she used to say that someday the shoe will be on the other foot and white people will be in danger! Guess she was right!

just saying!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

White people and Hispanics are being lynched, there is a ton of video of white people being attacked and killed. Groups of black people are shooting at white people and Hispanics from bridges, shooting in cars as they pass by (killing at least one toddler).

For some reason CNN and MSNBC hasn’t reported on anything of this yet, and Reddit and Twitter and Facebook are actively burying these stories. By chance you come by the stories, police officers are being attacked with hammers and shot at aren’t allowed to fight back. Portland is asking FEDERAL police, which Trump deployed to stop the riots, to retreat from the city to let violent rioters loot and let the city burn.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Eyes, well since 12-13% of US population commit 50% of murder and brutal attacks, I guess your mom was right. Doubtlessly it would have created at more balanced US if they had placed a lot of blacks on ships to Africa efter the abolition but I guess it was too big logistic job. As for links on black violence they keep popping although I am sure numerous are deleted as soon as they appear 😱

Trump tweeted some I recall

https://summit.news/2020/07/13/blm-supporters-celebrate-death-of-mother-shot-dead-for-saying-all-lives-matter/?fbclid=IwAR07YvpxTu1bXT5n7tQVB-MwVFHLqBd5lHp_0qf3WkdOpKUaE4RNBoiglAM

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Anony Mous, terrible news. We also have a lot of covered up muslim violence here in Europe and the marxist politicians telling the police to protect the thugs. It is time the West wakes Up from the red plague spell

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Anony Mous

"Groups of black people are shooting at white people and Hispanics from bridges"

If you are going to say this then you might as well say there are many videos of whites and Hispanics doing this to black people. You are a fucking idiot if you believe that only black people are doing this. Do I really need to pull up the multiple news articles and videos of Hispanic gangs that are killing black people, forcing them out of neighborhoods, bombing and setting fires to their homes and killing them through gang violence.

It is one thing when you discuss the black and white dynamic in this country... fine. The second you try to put Hispanics on a plane as some form of picked on or harassed group by black people you have your head not only in the sand but in your ass.

Black people in all four corners of the USA have been attacked and profiled by illegal immigrants and their first and second gen children to the point that even white people have acknowledged it. MS13, the Latin Kings and Suerenos have made a mission of trying to displace black people from their neighborhoods and they are far more violent.

Get the entire fuck out of here with this bullshit

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I’m not saying this doesn’t happen the other way around, but we’re talking about disagreements about politics leading to violence, not criminal and gang activity leading to violence. There is a huge difference, nobody is defending the gangs as a good thing (except perhaps some at CNN trying to justify and decriminalize drugs).

BLM members shot and killed a Hispanic girl shooting at their group from a bridge because the Hispanic group said ALL lives matter, a creed 75% of the US agrees with.

BLM are trying to cancel Goya, a Hispanic staple and family owned company for speaking the truth.

BLM is not a ‘we like to get better circumstances for blacks’, they are a black supremacist group. Prove me wrong.

And to Joel’s experience: this has been happening in Europe since the late 1990s and it’s leading to majority votes now being for the Nazi parties with the other parties having to form coalitions to keep extreme right groups from gaining too much power, these parties didn’t even have enough votes to keep a seat in councils and parliaments, are now occupying dozens of stable seats across government and occasionally winning complete control in local city elections.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit