Black people attacking whites in the US

by JoenB75 32 Replies latest social current

• wolverines
    wolverines

All of today's leftists are totally insane morons. They lie, cheat, loot and burn. BLM burn loot murder. I hope Trump is waiting and will send in troops to smash these criminals very hard. Maybe even kill a few.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

What feminists have said rape by immigrants is a necessary cost?! - in Germany a few years back, there were mass sexual assaults by immigrant gangs on ethnically-German women in towns and cities across Germany.

From what I remember, German feminists and other progressives tried to silence news of sexual assaults as they were coming through.

I can't remember everything about these incidences (it was a few years ago) but they are worth revisiting.

You get to see white western feminists' attitudes to immigrant brown men sexually assaulting white German women.

Then there was this video produced by Finnish authorities after a spate of sexual assaults by immigrants on Finnish women ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF5wNF-DgLM

Have Finnish people always responded to a rape crisis by music & dance? Lol

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Love, yes amen to that. I recall swedish feminists have made gnarly insensitive comments about swedish victims of Mena violence, something along white people deserving it for past sins. They have a lot to answer for the multicultural marxist psychos if they ever get to pay before the West is completely ruined

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit